1/6 Hot Toys - VGM51 - Marvel's Spider-Man - Cyborg Spider-Man Suit (Toy Fair 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good but I'm probably going to pass on this. Need to save space (and money) for the impending NWH rabbit hole, lol.
That is a big what if isn't it? What will be made from that. Looks like we are safe to wait and pounce on a discount for this guy if we decide we want one down the road. NWH is already looking like double digits territory to me.

Oof

03A91A9D-0D00-404A-A6F5-2853E6A295D6.jpeg

Aaaaand then I picked it up for a decent price from Lion Rock Toyz in the BF sales. Still expensive at $280US but not outrageous.

Should have waited bro. SS has it on sale, including shipping, for $207 USD + tax.

Last edited:
N
Should have waited bro. SS has it on sale, including shipping, for $207 USD + tax.
It’s all good bro, SS are not interested in their customers, they just want money. All up it was still cheaper not getting it from them. If they don’t get you at one end, they get you at the other end :)

That is cool! I don't have any personal memory of the books when he was doing this, but the fact Hot Toys even did this one. And not after years of unsold Spideys sitting around, and realizing they could cut them up and make a new doll.

Back