SILLY @$$ question, but . . . HOW MANY COBRA Trooper figures do you own?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 4 Troopers and 1 Officer, and I plan to get a Sniper when they are in stock. I won't be displaying them for a little while though. :(

I have 4 cobra troopers.

I changed the sideshow body with the hottoys truetype on 3 of them (standard, bulky and narrowed bodys).

I created my own "cobra sniper" with Dragunov, repainting his chest cobra logo in silver and a triangular mark on helmet

Well, Im waiting for the Cobra officer but I'll do some changes too..:D

SideShow's?

None so far, Got CC, Crimson CC, Snake, Stormie, and the Club Crimson Guardsman. Heck, I don't even have any Hasbro Troopers in 1/6

I have one SS Cobra trooper and CC. I'm putting together my own female cobra sniper and 4 Cobra troopers. I'm going to convert the SS Cobra Trooper to an Officer since his gear is different from that of my bashed troopers. Can't wait to get my Cobra patches from Evilface and my Cobra labels from Reprolabels.com to finish the troops and sniper!

I only have 1 Cobra Trooper, would love 2 and I wish the officer had a blue uni w/Silver cobra emblem.

I've got one of each on order.
The Officer:
Never been a fan of the red mask, except for Scarface. This figure is crying out to be mutilated.

The Trooper:
From hearing how much better the officer is than the trooper, I may have to get a couple more of each just to end up with better troopers. I used to army build COBRA troops from the original toy line, but my own rule now is I will never army build more than four of any troop type. Two is almost always more than enough. I'm planning on only two Cobra Troopers, with an Officer and Sniper, this will essentially be 4 of the same figure.

Cobra Sniper:
That Dragonov sniper rifle will be going straight to one of my troopers. This guy is going to be my Cobra Officer. That said, I'd still like to customize an original looking officer like Evilface and Mando have done, theirs look amazing!

Back