SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Marlo! Hey, I really love that little Space Godzilla! In fact, you've inspired me to FINALLY finish my Daimos Space Godzilla model kit that will be facing off with Kaiyodo's '94 Godzilla (both in 400 scale). I think Dai Kaiju will be "BIG" at FAMcon next year!:hi5:

Oh man! Can't wait to see what's in store for next Famcon! We definitely should represent some Dai Kaiju next time! Glad you like the Space Godzilla! He is really cool and I love the posablity! The added base is pretty cool too! So glad you're digging it! :hi5:

I hope new Godzilla is good, the 30 second teaser they showed at comic con was awesome, I'm a huge Godzilla fan.

This made its debut at FAMcon, but here are some of my own pics of Jack Burton.

JackBurton01.jpg

JackBurton04.jpg

JackBurtonBoots.jpg

JackBurton-FullBody.jpg

JackBurton03.jpg

Forum editor is funny... I was trying to type out japanese words and it still managed to edit out part of the words used as it is happens to spell out the other english word for crap..! Oh well..!

Burton looks amazing. :clap

Forum editor is funny... I was trying to type out japanese words and it still managed to edit out part of the words used as it is happens to spell out the other english word for crap..! Oh well..!

Umm...the Japanese speak a lot of crap. :lol

(j/k)

Last edited:
Trevs sculpts with your paint is my favorite combo! One of my favorite paint up of yours Nathan! Im sure trevs sculpts are fun to paint

I had nothing to do with the new Hot Toys Robo and ED, but just wanted to say "holy hell" are those awesome. I can't wait to get those. I may try to complete the battel damage on Robo when he comes out.

LOL! :rotfl I never noticed till now!

I've been here so long now, and my Japanese is getting rusty, too.

Back