SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are pics of SilentSurfer's BRILLIANT repaint of my P1. He repainted the body and the armor. There are so many details in here it's ridiculous. The face is just amazing with all those tiny dots painted. He added some blood as well, which looks brilliant. The green and brown tones in the armor are so subtle and yet very obvious. Thanks Nathan!

I hope you don't mind me posting some pics here brother.

I call this... my hot toys cinemaquette...

IMG_7358.jpg

IMG_7365.jpg

IMG_7364.jpg

IMG_7368.jpg

IMG_7362.jpg

IMG_7393.jpg

IMG_7369.jpg

IMG_7361.jpg

IMG_7406.jpg

IMG_7403.jpg

Great pics and great piece :rock

Pred 1 rocks, so far it has satisfied my urge to buy other predators. Which I'm sure will change once the new ones roll out

Congrats man!!:naughty Really , you have your own cinemaquette now!!
Another nice paint job by Silentsurfer ;)

Thanks guys! All the credit goes to Nathan.

And here is his badass Freddy Krueger custom, with steel blades and all...

Check out the weathering on the pants, shirt and hat, as well as those eyes!!!

IMG_7423.jpg

IMG_7425.jpg

IMG_7427.jpg

IMG_7430.jpg

IMG_7444.jpg

IMG_7445.jpg

IMG_7446.jpg

IMG_7442.jpg

IMG_7435.jpg

IMG_7452.jpg

You are a bad guy:mad:. I am very, very envious. I don´t know if I can sleep thinking that I have not that incredible Freddy :monkey2

Thanks guys! All the credit goes to Nathan.

And here is his badass Freddy Krueger custom, with steel blades and all...

Check out the weathering on the pants, shirt and hat, as well as those eyes!!!

IMG_7423.jpg

IMG_7435.jpg

I love how piercing his eyes are! They contrast so much with the rest of him. It almost looksl like they are glowing! Very creepy and incredible well done :clap

Thank you very much for posting all those great pics in my thread, Reinhardt. I wish my photography skills were as good as my painting skills. I really need to get better at that. Very nice pictures. I'm glad to have them here. Thanks again, and I'm glad you are so satisfied with your figures.

Anybody I have ever done customs for is welcome to post pics of my work on their collectibles here. Be my guest. I'd appreciate it, and I'd love to see them displayed in your homes. Bring 'em on.

For those waiting for Freddy's, all five are almost done, and I hope to send you emails this coming week with shipping info. Thanks for your patience. I'll make it worth your while.

TTFN

A custom pred done by Surfer at the end of last year, he based it on the flying creatures in Avatar.

This is with the elders:

Full body shot:

Back