SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grooovy!!!!! Hail to the king baby! And give me some sugar..

All at once!

Freaking awesome Nathan.

The feet is no problem ;)

Do you think you will be able to spare the legs though? My other leo legs have marks from the stand, so i was thinking of replacing those legs with the ones on this figure. Its not a biggy if its not doable.

Great work so far as always, the neck mod worked perfect! (Too bad i got the version that was not done for the muscular body)

Last edited:
I have a feeling this is going to be epic :lecture

I'm working on a similar figure myself, but using the Wolverine body... sadly I don't have a fraction of the talent of SS at my disposal :lol

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the shotgun."

HeadHandBoomstick02.jpg

Repainted shotgun by request. Now it looks like its been handled a lot.
HeadHandBoomstick01.jpg

So, the paint match was a success. Who doubted me? Come on, who doubted?

As part of the deal for this project, Cyber agreed to give up his Leonidas hands to me for my Myers figure. Thanks again for that. In exchange, I had to find a suitable shotgun hand for his Ash. Just so happened that the Narrow Shoulder Truetype I bought for my second T-1000 had the perfect left hand to hold the shotgun. All I had to do was make it look like it belonged on the body. Fingernails, blood vessels, freckles, veins, and skin tone. And Ash's watch really helps make it look seamless.
Hand.jpg

That was the easy part. This was the tricky part.
PaintMatchHead01.jpg

Great sculpts like this are such a joy to paint, especially when they are translucent cast.
HeadLeftFront.jpg

The clothes are tomorrow.

Oh, you guys are just saying that. "That's just what we call pillow-talk, baby."

Thank you all very much. I'm glad this is getting such a huge response.

"Hail to the king, baby."

Back