Sigs by MaulFan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I know some of you have been waiting quite a while for these, I'm really sorry I haven't gotten to them very quickly, I appreciate your patience though.

TheMike

tm.jpg

JediMike71

jm71.gif

DarkDaysInVegas

ddiv.jpg

Those are cool... I'd love to have you make me a classic to current Tampa Bay Buccaneers one but I can see your plate is pretty full.

SIGS BY MAULFAN - UPDATE - As of 1/13/08

Darth Loki - Complete
The Josh - Complete
Karma - Complete
BadMoon - Complete
pixletwin - Complete
dr2red - Complete
Captain Faramir - Complete
kain4521 - Complete
Isildur's bane - Complete
Les Walker - Complete
DarkArtist - Complete
Reinhardt - Complete
King Darkness - Complete
Eli26 - To Be Done
IronFingaz - To Be Done
DarkKnight2k4 - Complete
The Mike - Complete
Jen - Complete
Polystoner - Complete
Dunedain - Complete
FeatheredSerpent - Complete
KitFisto - Complete
JediMike71 - Complete
Buttmunch - Complete
DarkDaysinVegas - Awaiting Approval
Ironman1188 - To Be Done
The Craw - To Be Done
Agent23 - To Be Done
madden821 - To Be Done

Last edited:
Hi Sean. I love my new signature image you've made for me! How do I use it? How can I get it where I can post it on my messages here on this board? Please let me know. Thanks again for your help! Oh yeah, by the way, I approve it! :D

Yeah, I love mine too! Now I got a signature image I can be proud of! Thanks again SO much Sean! You Rock! :D

Maybe it'll work this time...

Hmmmm....what am I doing wrong? Sean help me out please. I thought I added my new signature but it's not showing up! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, it works now! Thanks again Sean for your nice work on my sig image, and your help and advice! :D

But....the signature image is staying only on a picture of my Hudson. I know you made it where it can cycle through my other repaints and custom marines. What do I need to do now to get the images to keep moving in my signature image?

Last edited:
Mike, it could be when you saved the image to your pc, it got saved as jpeg or other format, it has to be a .gif file to maintain the animation. Also, I'm unfamiliar with these image hosting sites because I own my own domain space, so perhaps the site you use automatically converts .gif files to jpeg, not sure what to tell ya beyond that.

I'm giving it another try now. I just re-saved my signature image as the correct .gif file format. I then uploaded it from my PC to the User CP here.

hmmm...Still not working right. Back to the "drawing board".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back