Sigs by MaulFan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 So many others have had their sig done before mine :lol. Oh well I am a patient person, if it has taken this long it must be AMAZING when its done.

Cheer up, it's coming.

Just so everyone knows, I'm not going in any particular order, some signature's are just easier or the creative idea strikes me right away more than others, so I've been knocking those off the list first. I'm working on these, just a little hectic with the holiday season upon us and other things, so thank you guys for your patience.

MaulFan, would you mind adding me to the list of those than want a glorious new sig by you? Something with the Heath Ledger Joker now there are quite a few pics of him about? (5 new ones popped up today in the Dark Knight thread)

MaulFan, would you mind adding me to the list of those than want a glorious new sig by you? Something with the Heath Ledger Joker now there are quite a few pics of him about? (5 new ones popped up today in the Dark Knight thread)

I've seen those, can do.

Cheer up, it's coming.

Just so everyone knows, I'm not going in any particular order, some signature's are just easier or the creative idea strikes me right away more than others, so I've been knocking those off the list first. I'm working on these, just a little hectic with the holiday season upon us and other things, so thank you guys for your patience.

I was just teasing:) Really though, thanks, not many individuals would take the time out of their busy schedule to do things like this. :rock

I was just teasing:) Really though, thanks, not many individuals would take the time out of their busy schedule to do things like this. :rock

No problem doing the sig, and no worries about your comments, I'm just the type of person that likes to clarify everything so there's no room for misunderstandings :)

Thanks for the updated sig Sean! It looks great! Love having Bespin Luke, Frank and Faramir in there with the rest of the boys. You rule bro!! :rock

Thanks Sean!! :D You rock! :rock :rock These sigs you are created are just wonderful. I'm so impressed with each new one I see. :D

What do you think Dunedain?

dunedain.jpg

Awesome! :monkey5

Hey MF, I know I said that I wanted you to have free reign over my Signature but can you give it a Japanese influence? Whatever you do I give you any license you need but that is my only request.

SIGS BY MAULFAN - UPDATE - As of 12/9/07

Darth Loki - Complete
The Josh - Complete
Karma - Complete
BadMoon - Complete
pixletwin - Complete
dr2red - Complete
Captain Faramir - Complete
kain4521 - Complete
Isildur's bane - Awaiting Feedback
Les Walker - Complete
DarkArtist - Complete
Reinhardt - Complete
King Darkness - Complete
Eli26 - To Be Done
IronFingaz - To Be Done
DarkKnight2k4 - Complete
The Mike - To Be Done
Jen - Complete
Polystoner - Awaiting Feedback
Dunedain - Complete
FeatheredSerpent - Awaiting Feedback
dregs - To Be Done
KitFisto - Awaiting Feedback
JediMike71 - To Be Done
Buttmunch - Awaiting Feedback
DarkDaysinVegas - To Be Done
Ironman1188 - To Be Done

Here's the latest batch, thanks for the patience gang.

KIT FISTO

kit_fisto.jpg

FeatheredSerpent

feathered_serpent.jpg

Buttmunch

buttmunch.jpg

Polystoner

polystoner.jpg

Isildur's Bane

isildursbane.jpg

Last edited:
SIGS BY MAULFAN - UPDATE - As of 12/9/07

Darth Loki - Complete
The Josh - Complete
Karma - Complete
BadMoon - Complete
pixletwin - Complete
dr2red - Complete
Captain Faramir - Complete
kain4521 - Complete
Isildur's bane - Awaiting Feedback
Les Walker - Complete
DarkArtist - Complete
Reinhardt - Complete
King Darkness - Complete
Eli26 - To Be Done
IronFingaz - To Be Done
DarkKnight2k4 - Complete
The Mike - To Be Done
Jen - Complete
Polystoner - Awaiting Feedback
Dunedain - Complete
FeatheredSerpent - Awaiting Feedback
dregs - To Be Done
KitFisto - Awaiting Feedback
JediMike71 - To Be Done
Buttmunch - Awaiting Feedback
DarkDaysinVegas - To Be Done
Ironman1188 - To Be Done

Here's the latest batch, thanks for the patience gang.

KIT FISTO

kit_fisto.jpg

FeatheredSerpent

feathered_serpent.jpg

Buttmunch

buttmunch.jpg

Polystoner

polystoner.jpg

Isildur's Bane

isildursbane.jpg

WOW! MaulFan you F'N rule! :cool:

Status