Sigs by MaulFan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the cool kids get Sean Sigs. Well the cool kids and Captain Faramir:rolleyes:

SIGS BY MAULFAN - UPDATE - As of 12/10/07

Darth Loki - Complete
The Josh - Complete
Karma - Complete
BadMoon - Complete
pixletwin - Complete
dr2red - Complete
Captain Faramir - Complete
kain4521 - Complete
Isildur's bane - Complete
Les Walker - Complete
DarkArtist - Complete
Reinhardt - Complete
King Darkness - Complete
Eli26 - To Be Done
IronFingaz - To Be Done
DarkKnight2k4 - Complete
The Mike - To Be Done
Jen - Complete
Polystoner - Awaiting Feedback
Dunedain - Complete
FeatheredSerpent - Awaiting Feedback
dregs - To Be Done
KitFisto - Complete
JediMike71 - To Be Done
Buttmunch - Complete
DarkDaysinVegas - To Be Done
Ironman1188 - To Be Done

Glad everyone's happy with what they're getting, there are definitely some I don't consider my best stuff, but they tend to be the ones with the more challenging source material.

Is mine deficult or havn't you look'd at it yet?

It's not that difficult, just more steps than the others. No biggy though, I will be working on it, but basically most of the ones I haven't gotten to yet are because they're more involving either for image research or actual construction and I'm lazy so I save longest for last haha, but thanks for your patience those still waiting, hopefully the wait will be worth it.

It's not that difficult, just more steps than the others. No biggy though, I will be working on it, but basically most of the ones I haven't gotten to yet are because they're more involving either for image research or actual construction and I'm lazy so I save longest for last haha, but thanks for your patience those still waiting, hopefully the wait will be worth it.

No problem man, appreciate you doing this:rock:rock And i also get the easy stuff out of the way first:D

SIGS BY MAULFAN - UPDATE - As of 12/9/07

Polystoner

polystoner.jpg

Sweet! :chew

I'm especially taken by the light "X" behind 7 of 9's head. Quite a nice touch...

Mahalo nui loa!

I hadn't checked here for a few days, been real busy...but, WOW, this new sig is awesome..Its perfect...Thanks for putting that together...I really like the others as well, you do a great job!!!

Thanks again...:chew

How do I keep the sigs original size? It's bigger on the page where it was originaly posted but when I copy it and put it in the sig area it is smaller?

Not sure, I think everyone has a place where they host their image and link it in their signature, I'm not sure why yours shrinks.

any way i can get a sig from you maulfan. Im not very good at em. anything "the dark knight" related would be sweet. maybe with batman and the joker. thanks

Maulfan, how about a sig for old Agent23...? :D

Jack Bauer (24) would be perfect, thanks in advance!

AK :)

SIGS BY MAULFAN - UPDATE - As of 12/12/07

Darth Loki - Complete
The Josh - Complete
Karma - Complete
BadMoon - Complete
pixletwin - Complete
dr2red - Complete
Captain Faramir - Complete
kain4521 - Complete
Isildur's bane - Complete
Les Walker - Complete
DarkArtist - Complete
Reinhardt - Complete
King Darkness - Complete
Eli26 - To Be Done
IronFingaz - To Be Done
DarkKnight2k4 - Complete
The Mike - To Be Done
Jen - Complete
Polystoner - Complete
Dunedain - Complete
FeatheredSerpent - Complete
dregs - To Be Done
KitFisto - Complete
JediMike71 - To Be Done
Buttmunch - Complete
DarkDaysinVegas - To Be Done
Ironman1188 - To Be Done
The Craw - To Be Done
Agent23 - To Be Done

Added guys. Thanks for the patience, boy will I be glad when Christmas has passed, very busy and screwy life for the holidays this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back