Sigs by MaulFan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Josh. To everyone that's been and still waiting, thanks for being patient and understanding. I don't really have good cause for not finishing them yet, but it's artwork and sometimes I'm just not in a state of mind to create, or I'm inspired in a moment and have to go with what has struck me. So thank you for your patience and I hope I can make it pay off for you.

Dang.. my sig is too small. How do I resize it? Sorry I am a noob at this.

Oh and I love it buddy! You did an amazing job! Thanks!

futuramasig.jpg

Eli26,

There are people out there...that will help you buddy.

Pixletwin showed me the way. For that I am grateful! :lsvader

Hope this is what you wanted.

PM sent. Enjoy!

Last edited:
futuramasig.jpg

Eli26,

There are people out there...that will help you buddy.

Pixletwin showed me the way. For that I am grateful! :lsvader

Hope this is what you wanted.

PM sent. Enjoy!

I copy and pasted the addy.. but I still have a small sig. Oi, what I am doing wrong. btw I love how helpful you were to me in PM. You just made my friends list. hehe

Any chance you can incorporate the new "Eagle vs Fellbeast" statue into a sig for me? The Eagle would match up well with my Avatar and screen name, too.

Would greatly appreciate it!

I copy and pasted the addy.. but I still have a small sig. Oi, what I am doing wrong. btw I love how helpful you were to me in PM. You just made my friends list. hehe

Eli26,

Here is your sig address. I took out the / and it needs to look like this at the end [/IMG]

Again go to Edit Signature and post it as shown above adding the /, in front of the I to the, as if you were post your sig as a reply.

If you can't get it give me your info and I'll load it for you!

[IMG]https://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg317/darkdaysinvegas/futuramasig.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]https://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg317/darkdaysinvegas/futuramasig.jpg [/IMG] must be the ending of the above address.

Remember to simply go to Edit Sig and post it as you would any reply and save it!

-Will-

Eli26,

Here is your sig address. I took out the / and it needs to look like this at the end [/IMG]

Again go to Edit Signature and post it as shown above adding the /, in front of the I to the, as if you were post your sig as a reply.

If you can't get it give me your info and I'll load it for you!

[IMG]https://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg317/darkdaysinvegas/futuramasig.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]https://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg317/darkdaysinvegas/futuramasig.jpg [/IMG] must be the ending of the above address.

Remember to simply go to Edit Sig and post it as you would any reply and save it!

-Will-

THERE WE GO! Thanks bro you're the best as is MaulFan!

IRONMAN1188

ironman.jpg

The Craw

the_craw.jpg

SIGS BY MAULFAN - UPDATE - As of 2/9/08

Darth Loki - Complete
The Josh - Complete
Karma - Complete
BadMoon - Complete
pixletwin - Complete
dr2red - Complete
Captain Faramir - Complete
kain4521 - Complete
Isildur's bane - Complete
Les Walker - Complete
DarkArtist - Complete
Reinhardt - Complete
King Darkness - Complete
Eli26 - Complete
IronFingaz - Complete
DarkKnight2k4 - Complete
The Mike - Complete
Jen - Complete
Polystoner - Complete
Dunedain - Complete
FeatheredSerpent - Complete
KitFisto - Complete
JediMike71 - Complete
Buttmunch - Complete
DarkDaysinVegas - Complete
Ironman1188 - Awaiting Approval
The Craw - Awaiting Approval
Agent23 - Complete
madden821 - To Be Done
tylerd - To Be Done

Hey how did Agent23 pass me? :rotfl

Jack Bauer was a little more up my visually ally and went quicker :lol

Last edited:
Maul, you must have a lot of spare time on your hands :lol

Great work. They all fit the users.

i think its about time i get myself one:D

Maulfan,can you make me one with The Hot Toys M65 Jacket Rambo,a scene creation from First Blood when he walks along the road,the mountains in the background or something.

I know that youre a Rambo fan yourself,ive seen alot of your Rambo pics,creative work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back