Sidious Mechno-Chair IMAGE thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm assuming the holoSidious is solid except for the little bit at the bottom where it attaches to the mechano chair?

In any case, looks great, and thanks for the photos! Mine is slated to arrive tomorrow... while my girlfriend is in surgery. Perhaps the Darth can deliver her a get-well message once she's out?

I'm assuming the holoSidious is solid except for the little bit at the bottom where it attaches to the mechano chair?

He is solid, except for a hollow "tunnel" that runs up inside him and stops at about where you see the glowing "heart" on mine... from that point it looks like there's a little hole to light the head. The narrowing for that hole is what appears to make the "heart" glow -- it's also clearly visible on the official SS pics so it is NOT a bubble as I mentioned earlier, it is part of the design.

Yess!!! This is what I've been waiting for! SDCC is close at hand and what better to celebrate with than this! Really need to reconfigure my display, I think the hologram should some kind of prominences in it. Now the inevitable...

Can we please see it next to a figure? :D

Can we please see it next to a figure? :D

Yes...

SidiousmeetsMaul1.jpg

SidiousmeetsMaul2.jpg

Final pose:

SidiousMechno-chairFINAL1.jpg

Thanks for posting a comparison shot Wor-Gar!
So what's articulated? I think I can see that all the joints on the front legs are articulated, are the rear legs articulated any?
Looks great, I can't wait till I get mine. :D

Thanks for posting a comparison shot Wor-Gar!
So what's articulated? I think I can see that all the joints on the front legs are articulated, are the rear legs articulated any?
Looks great, I can't wait till I get mine. :D

The front legs move all over the place... 3 joints each, maybe the "claw" in front too but mine are very stiff so I'm afraid to force it. I'd love SS to tell us just what is articulated to be sure. The rear legs rotate and the feet swing left and right.

The joints are very stiff at first so be gentle....

Last edited:
I am almost tempted to get one to go with the PF Maul.

:confused:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm .....................

The front legs move all over the place... 3 joints each, maybe the "claw" in front oo but mine are very stiff so I'm afraid to force it. I'd love SS to tell us just what is articulated to be sure. The rear legs rotate and the feet swing left and right.

The joints are very stiff at first so be gentle....
Thanks!
Cool, so just about everything is articulated. It would help if SSC could tell us if the front claws are articulated, I've had many a nightmare trying to move a joint that I thought moved only to have it break.

Sweet! It's taller than I expected! Can't wait for it come in!:chew

Wow, looks great! Thanks for sharing WG... quick question how does the light work? Is there a button or a switch, does it stay on indefinitely or time out?

Yeah, what catergory does this fall into? Must be Sith since it's Sidious. But it's an interesting question. sigh - a few more days...

I wouldn't even question that it's Sith, if Boushh Leia is still Heroes of the Rebellion, then it's safe bet everything related to the Dark Side is Sith, even Darth Vader / Sith Anakin was Sith line.

Back