Sideshow's 1/6 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
190x282_10821.jpg

OK.. My display stand arrived from Triad... now where's Lara?

She's on here way. Can't wait to get her!!!!

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Lara Croft 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 12 – 15 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 4 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): 10 lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

looks like we're getting her pretty soon :D

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Lara Croft 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #28011) from our Tomb Raider Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 12–15 days.

Damn, really debating if I should keep her.....just got charged for the DK Suit B-man.....

Cool. This is a Christmas present for my niece.

It'll really suck if she turns out awesome and I have to decide whether or not to keep her for myself. :monkey2

Got my notice too. Looking forward to her arrival, but it will probably be amid a flood of other figures shipping all at the same time... like last year end. My poor ol' wallet still has scars from that episode. :monkey4

I didn't get a notice for this either.....huh......I'm keeping her. She is the best female SSC figure we've ever gotten IMHO

BUMP

Anyone got an update on this... thought it would have shipped by now. I got a combine notice early last week that it would ship with Gandalf the Gray, but nothing since.

BUMP

Anyone got an update on this... thought it would have shipped by now. I got a combine notice early last week that it would ship with Gandalf the Gray, but nothing since.

Nothing since that 12-15 day notice... 8 days ago.

got my notice too. i'll keep her but will probably switch out her body with the triad otaku body though. hopefully it wont be too much work, but she looks good from the sideshow pics so we'll see.

Back