Sideshow's 1/6 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a first, but I actually like the 12" figure more than the PF counterpart of the same character. As a PF first guy, I am shocked by these recent events!

The tailoring does the body some serious justice. The Racquel Welch headsculpt doesn't hurt either.

Plus, she's loaded with accessories. I just wish she had a rifle too. But that'll be easy enough to amend.

This is a first, but I actually like the 12" figure more than the PF counterpart of the same character. As a PF first guy, I am shocked by these recent events!

I really wanted the PF because she's not jointed and the shorts outfit just looks so good on her. I will have the PF for that outfit and then the 12" for the other one.

So why is it you prefer the 12"?

Ditto, I originally had the PF on order. But I always told myself if they make a 12" Croft, then the PF is getting canceled. And that is exactly while I wished for a 12" Lara.

For anyone who was thinking of getting a Triad Mayan Triarama to display the Sideshow Lara Croft: Triad is having a sale this weekend, and those bases are 50% off. That means $25. :D

Thanks for that update! I had been eyeing this one and the 50% made it a certainty... I just ordered one.:D It'll be a perfect backdrop for the 1/6 Lara.

Josh, this'll be you :banghead once you starting seeing these pictures.:peace

You make the :monkey2 monkey cry.

I know. I'll probably pick it up later but right now I just am cutting items that I can live without for the immediate future. :lol

I know. I'll probably pick it up later but right now I just am cutting items that I can live without for the immediate future. :lol

She doesn't come out till 4th quarter anyways. And even that theres a chance she could get delayed. I wouldn't cancel until you get a 30 day notice late this year.

I've already gave her the axe so too late there. I axed the JP Dio, Palps Bust, and a few other items too.

This...

190x282_10821.jpg

513.jpg

with this...

2801_press09-001.jpg

... c'mon-- that's gold Jerry... er, Josh.:D She'll look great on the shelf near Indy (in whatever display I eventually get set up for him).

I hope that you're able to "pick her up" :naughty later. But that stand, 50% off this weekend... $25... Perfection.

Thanks again Gruff Old Bear.:banana

I'm on the WL now for the Ex. We'll see if that works out if not I know I can get it later or just grab the regular. The stand looks pretty cool and I might get one too.

For anyone who was thinking of getting a Triad Mayan Triarama to display the Sideshow Lara Croft: Triad is having a sale this weekend, and those bases are 50% off. That means $25. :D

I had it on preorder when they first released it, trust me it's an awesome base for any adventure figure, especially at half the price I shelled out for it

Yeah - I bought mine last night along with a few other bits and pieces. The shipping was a bit of a killer but hopefully it will be combined with all my preorders that are shipping end of this week so it will drop a bit.

Will definitely be swapping at least one of these across to an Otaku.

Way too many exposed joints on this one. Makes it look shi-tay. The sculpts is cool and so it the outfit, but all those joints.....my eyes, the goggles do nothing!

Back