Sideshow's 1/6 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll definately be getting these

995.jpg

to go with this figure, should make it look tons better

2801_press09-001.jpg

Do they have arms and torso too?

It would be much easier if ya'll just get this 12", keep her in her pants outfit, and then do what I'm doing for the shorts outfit...buy the PF. :)
That base btw is amazing. I would love to see my 12" Lara on that thing. Very sweet.

Again with the joints showing thing? 1/6 action figure = inevitable joints showing. It's a drawback of the medium and product. Accept it because until they create durable and well posing bodies from some synthetic skin or something there will always be joints.

Yeah I never understood the anal retentiveness over joint exposure.

It's a figure. These things happen.

Very true, and on this figure they did a damn well job of covering up most of it. I can't complain.

Does anyone know how soon after an order Triad usually sends their stuff out?... I ordered this about a week ago but I haven't received any notification of shipment yet.

190x282_10821.jpg

Again with the joints showing thing? 1/6 action figure = inevitable joints showing. It's a drawback of the medium and product. Accept it because until they create durable and well posing bodies from some synthetic skin or something there will always be joints.

Obviously.

I choose to try and hide the joints when possible and think I can get the triad stockings to work with a little ingenuity

Does anyone know how soon after an order Triad usually sends their stuff out?... I ordered this about a week ago but I haven't received any notification of shipment yet.

190x282_10821.jpg

They get backed up when they have a lot of product shipping, but if you contact CS they should get back to you.

They get backed up when they have a lot of product shipping, but if you contact CS they should get back to you.

OK, thanks. My PAYPAL payment had been processed so hopefully that means that something's underway. I'll give it another week before giving them a whazzup.:D

But why buy a product that has a feature you dislike? Why not just comission a 1/6 scale statue or something?

I collect 1/6 figs so I can change the pose on the displayed figure occasionally. If I can hide some of the unseamly joints I choose to do so, just my personal preference

I collect 1/6 figs so I can change the pose on the displayed figure occasionally. If I can hide some of the unseamly joints I choose to do so, just my personal preference

Totally agree - I'm in the same boat. I love collecting 1/6 scale figures that I can change the pose too now and then - and I ensure that none of my figures has joints exposed.

for me statues gives more a sense of a character frozen at a particular moment in time -

Back