Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I waited as well
Nothing against xforce, I have the original ex looking forward to the modern Deadpool as well

I've moved on to other PF with the newer big bases. This didn't fit in my collection anymore and traded it for the new spidey. So glad I did and might get the new red one previewing soon.

Original PF all the way, but I'm also not a huge X-force fan anyway. However, kudos to those that were able to get this.

Would you guys say $700 for a new xforce deadpool is a good price or what?

I'm really wanting one of these

Would you guys say $700 for a new xforce deadpool is a good price or what?

I'm really wanting one of these

Do you like the X-Force costume better than his red and black one? For $700 I'd see if I could score a REG of the original PF. Or, just wait and order the new upcoming DP PF. I'm not a big fan of his X-Force costume. I like his classic red and black costume the best. My only suggestion is...if you're dropping $700 on a piece, don't settle. Make sure you are buying the piece you really want.

would never pay 700$ for the X force but if its what you like then go for it.

You can probably find him cheaper on the FB forums

Wow, I had no idea this one had jumped that much in after market price. Guess that's due to the film being a success because last year it was still at retail. :lol

Do you like the X-Force costume better than his red and black one? For $700 I'd see if I could score a REG of the original PF. Or, just wait and order the new upcoming DP PF. I'm not a big fan of his X-Force costume. I like his classic red and black costume the best. My only suggestion is...if you're dropping $700 on a piece, don't settle. Make sure you are buying the piece you really want.

I'm going to get the upcoming deadpool PF but I like the xforce better than the regular deadpool PF statue. I prefer him holding swords as opposed to guns. I would have bought both but didn't start collecting PF statues until earlier this year.

I was going to look to see if anyone on here is selling a new xforce deadpool, rather get it from here as opposed to eBay

Back