Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally opened mine up to inspect today, and I'm completely disappointed in Sideshow. Overall he look great, but closer inspection I've found several spots with paint that wasn't finished, some scuffs on his leg, and some minuscule scratches on the base (I'm not worried about that, but everything is starting to add up). I was so excited with this guy until 10 minutes ago when I opened up the box. I'm gonna have to email sideshow to see what they're going to do to make this right, but if it's what they did with the other Deadpool I think I'm going to cancel everything I have on order, and just be done with them. I may be able to overlook the stuff on his arm/hand, but the leg is too much for me to tolerate. I hate to always ***** about this stuff, but I've spent too much $$ over the years to have such bad outcomes with their PFs.

20p4j2c.jpg

opb3mc.jpg

1zp0eux.jpg

1hds2g.jpg

If it wasn't for QC issues I would order a lot more from SS.

I agree. The Wolverine EX was the last PF I received from them without any imperfections. I have the regular Deadpool Ex that arrived with some paint issues and noticeable scuffs on the base, and customer service did nothing but send me a cleaning kit. I really do love Sideshow, but I really do expect near perfection with these expensive (to me) items. I have been wanting to buy a Hulk PF (King or Gladiator), but after this I think I"m ready to give up on SS and find someone else to buy from.

I finally opened mine up to inspect today, and I'm completely disappointed in Sideshow. Overall he look great, but closer inspection I've found several spots with paint that wasn't finished, some scuffs on his leg, and some minuscule scratches on the base (I'm not worried about that, but everything is starting to add up). I was so excited with this guy until 10 minutes ago when I opened up the box. I'm gonna have to email sideshow to see what they're going to do to make this right, but if it's what they did with the other Deadpool I think I'm going to cancel everything I have on order, and just be done with them. I may be able to overlook the stuff on his arm/hand, but the leg is too much for me to tolerate. I hate to always ***** about this stuff, but I've spent too much $$ over the years to have such bad outcomes with their PFs.

20p4j2c.jpg

opb3mc.jpg

1zp0eux.jpg

1hds2g.jpg

That sucks. Hopefully they won't just offer a small credit to try to get you to keep it. I agree that, for the money we spend on these pieces, we shouldn't have to worry about quality control. I understand that sometimes a damaged piece can slip through the cracks, but that should be the exception, not the rule. I've been pretty lucky with what I've received from SS, but all you have to do is read through the threads here to see that the level of quality control has significantly dropped in the last few years.

I had issues with my base and they are sending me a replacement and asking me to smash the original one if everything's good. These are still in stock so they should help you out.

Well they offered me a $30 gift card if I wanted to keep it, or they can explore a replacement. I told them I need a replacement, but I want to keep the base because I got 479/1500 (which I think is a pretty low enough number). I'm waiting to see what their response is to me requesting a replacement. Maybe they'll ask me to destroy it, and I can take to the range and make a youtube video shooting it with a shotgun??

Well they offered me a $30 gift card if I wanted to keep it, or they can explore a replacement. I told them I need a replacement, but I want to keep the base because I got 479/1500 (which I think is a pretty low enough number). I'm waiting to see what their response is to me requesting a replacement. Maybe they'll ask me to destroy it, and I can take to the range and make a youtube video shooting it with a shotgun??

If they replace the base, they'll ask for a photo of the number on the base you have and send you a new base with that number.

If you do get a replacement, they will likely ask you to destroy it...so get creative!

I sadly had to opt for a refund. Grease marks and chipped boot strap. The funny part was sideshow sent me a return label and I live in canada... I usually smash em for a refund. 351 incase anyone gets him

If I didn't have Mythos Obi Wan coming at the end of the month I'd get this guy. Alas he will have to wait.

I saw this at my LCS today and he looked awesome in person. very detailed and the colors are vibrant. Congrats to those who snagged him.

Back