Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the fuel sword pose too. Just needs a dialogue bubble "You shouldn't have brought guns to a sword fight boys..."

Great pic! This is still one of my favorite pieces. I kinda want to get the original suit version too but I love the X-Force suit. Plus, I definitely like the swords more than the guns.

No worries, hope these pics help some of you who were on the fence. I like the piece minus the minor imperfections with mine. And like I mentioned before the blades are plastic, although shiny. If anyone does a real metal custom pair i'll be first in line to pick them up... :pray: Spazzy or any of you other artists out there (if you haven't already done this) :pray:

I just bought this, and while I won't be able to get to it for some time, have to finish up other projects, I want to do parts for this, any ideas? I also know how to cut and polish metal so that is a possibility as well.

I am not familiar with this outfit, and had to sell my red one to cover some bills, so this will be getting a red/black paintjob...but being a personal project I will be lucky if I can get to it in a year or two lol

I was also dabbling with an unmasked portrait (with the realisitic head) but never got much into it, then sold it and went on the backburner, I may reintroduce it at one point as well.

Any idea if this guy will fit in a Billy shelf from Ikea? I've got 10" 1/2" depth in order to close my doors on the shelves. Any measurements or photos would be appreciated!

Not sure if it's accurate, but SSC's website says "W" is 14" and "L" is 9".

Thanks! I see their measurements but always wonder how they measure width and length for a circle base ? Lol my concern is how base depth and his left sword arm sticking out a bit in relation to where I want to put him :D

Thanks! I see their measurements but always wonder how they measure width and length for a circle base ? Lol my concern is how base depth and his left sword arm sticking out a bit in relation to where I want to put him :D

No, I hear you. Hopefully, someone chimes in soon.

Where you people at?!?!

A cross post from my collection thread...

I've enjoyed having the Sideshow Exclusive Red Deadpool in my collection, complete with the dynamite chicken, but when I saw what he was going for these days I decided I could easily trade for the currently less popular X-Force version. I know many probably think I'm crazy but I'm really happy with the X-Force Deadpool. A few pics:

Red Eyes instead of milky white. Would be interesting to see this version with the milky white eyes too:

2015%u0025252520July%u0025252520039.JPG

2015%u0025252520July%u0025252520066.JPG

2015%u0025252520July%u0025252520053.JPG

2015%u0025252520July%u0025252520063.JPG

2015%u0025252520July%u0025252520064.JPG

I've never molded/modeled anything from scratch but I think it would be fun to try to put together a custom dynamite chicken for this hand.

2015%u0025252520July%u0025252520065.JPG

Last edited:
I think someone should do custom light sabers for dead poop!

"Darth Pool, lord of the ****! It's sith? Naw it can't be.... It is, well **** those guys because I'm Darth Pool lord of the ****!"

A cross post from my collection thread...

I've enjoyed having the Sideshow Exclusive Red Deadpool in my collection, complete with the dynamite chicken, but when I saw what he was going for these days I decided I could easily trade for the currently less popular X-Force version. I know many probably think I'm crazy but I'm really happy with the X-Force Deadpool. A few pics:

Red Eyes instead of milky white. Would be interesting to see this version with the milky white eyes too:

Nothing wrong with doing that. They both look awesome. I think it would be cool to pose the X-Force Deadpool on the regular Deadpool base.

I just bought this, and while I won't be able to get to it for some time, have to finish up other projects, I want to do parts for this, any ideas? I also know how to cut and polish metal so that is a possibility as well.

I am not familiar with this outfit, and had to sell my red one to cover some bills, so this will be getting a red/black paintjob...but being a personal project I will be lucky if I can get to it in a year or two lol

I was also dabbling with an unmasked portrait (with the realisitic head) but never got much into it, then sold it and went on the backburner, I may reintroduce it at one point as well.

Spazzy if you decide to make a unmask portrait count me in!!!!!!

It is something I am considering just loads to do before I can get to it....but maybe when I reveal the xforce deadpool extras I will have something to show.

image.jpeg
Not seen much action on this thread for a while, so a thought a little picture of mines was in order.

I'm glad I got this one and not the red suit version, especially now there is another red suit premium format coming out.

Back