Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine and he lloks amazing! Only complaint is the harnas is some what flimsy and it took an act of god to get one of te sheaths through the harnass. i hope it lasts!

This statue is so boss!!!! SS delivered today breaking what has been quite a rough streak of issues with recent purchases. This one showed up perfect and I mean perfect. No rub marks from the wax paper or whatever that stuff is. The swords actually resemble and feel somewhat like metal. Paint app is superb. Super clean. Just an all out win. Feels good to gush about a SS release again.

10689660_328943773953571_3712869626258715697_n.jpg

This statue is so boss!!!! SS delivered today breaking what has been quite a rough streak of issues with recent purchases. This one showed up perfect and I mean perfect. No rub marks from the wax paper or whatever that stuff is. The swords actually resemble and feel somewhat like metal. Paint app is superb. Super clean. Just an all out win. Feels good to gush about a SS release again.

View attachment 133095

Congrats Tav! Looks like he turned out awesome. :duff

View attachment 133095

Nice...glad you got a good one for a change! I like that they added the metal finish to the swords...haven't seen anyone call bait and switch on that one yet ;)

I do like the base (it's simpler) and the swords better on this one than the base and weapons he's wielding on the original. Man, those swords really stand out. The color of his Y-harness flows great with the new paint scheme too. On the original, however, I think the color sticks out like a sore thumb. I like this version much better.

Good to know you got one with a great paint app, Tavegg. Congratulations.

Congrats, Tavegg!

The base does look awesome. I love this and if I ever have the chance to pick it up on the cheap I will, but I gotta stick to the no repaints rule for expensive items.

View attachment 133095

Congrats bro, glad that yours came out flawless, the statue God's were on your side ;) Really like how the swords came out, blades look legit, SS nailed this PF.

View attachment 133095

Congrats, this looks really cool!

If only all SS statues came out with no QC issues, they would be unstoppable!

Nice...glad you got a good one for a change! I like that they added the metal finish to the swords...haven't seen anyone call bait and switch on that one yet ;)

I do like the base (it's simpler) and the swords better on this one than the base and weapons he's wielding on the original. Man, those swords really stand out. The color of his Y-harness flows great with the new paint scheme too. On the original, however, I think the color sticks out like a sore thumb. I like this version much better.

Good to know you got one with a great paint app, Tavegg. Congratulations.

Congrats, Tavegg!

The base does look awesome. I love this and if I ever have the chance to pick it up on the cheap I will, but I gotta stick to the no repaints rule for expensive items.

Congrats bro, glad that yours came out flawless, the statue God's were on your side ;) Really like how the swords came out, blades look legit, SS nailed this PF.

Congrats, this looks really cool!

If only all SS statues came out with no QC issues, they would be unstoppable!

Thanks for all the compliments and congrats guys!! :hi5:

Overall this is a pretty amazing statue. Even as a repaint/variant hes got his own style and differentiates from the original pretty good. It's tough to say for sure as I'm a little caught up in the emotion of just getting him but I think I like this one better then the original

Back