Sideshow Wolverine Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$995
04_400144-Wolverine-LS-Bust_0040.jpg
07_400144-Wolverine-LS-Bust_0050.jpg
17_1Ryan_MarvelBusts_7572.jpg
16_Ryan_MarvelBusts_7604.jpg

If he wasn't so winkley, this would be a solid piece. I'm confused though as to why Sideshow made the old Hulk bust smaller than Captain America, Thor and Iron Man. And they made the new Hulk bust also smaller than Deadpool and Wolverine...

The Hulk bust is huge is person. You tell his head is larger compared to the others in that pic. People get so hung up on height for statues.

In some of the pics, it DID look better from the side. Still though, there are a lot of flaws with this one.

The Hulk bust is huge is person. You tell his head is larger compared to the others in that pic. People get so hung up on height for statues.

Yeah I know the head is larger than the other heads. Just think it would look better if Hulk was taller. They include more torso for other characters, they should include the same amount of torso for Hulk so he's towering above the other characters.

That guy looks so proud of his work lol I'm sure he's realised his artistic vision but whether most people like the pieces will remain to be seen

I guess I never paid attention to the Hulk bust before, but it looks like he's had a stroke. This Wolverine bust is just odd to me. I don't know what the suit material is supposed to be sculpted as, but it looks like it's supposed to be leather yet his 50,000 neck tendons are visibly straining the material. Too many over-exaggerated details for me.

That thing cracked me up. It looks so much as if he were doing an awkward smile for a picture.

And yeah, too much can be seen. Even if he only had his skin on, all these details should not show. Let alone with a leather-like suit...

All those tendons freak me out. They're bad enough in Burgess Hulk Meredith, but them showing under Wolverine's suit doesn't make much sense, let alone on Deadpool, whose expression is presumably much more relaxed.

who?? who??!! who were the people who said "oh yeah, for sure, that's the one, that'll sell. let's do that." let alone "yeah, $1000 dollars, that sounds about right for that." good grief. things like this really make me wonder if the people making decisions at sideshow have slightest interest in the properties they cover.

who?? who??!! who were the people who said "oh yeah, for sure, that's the one, that'll sell. let's do that." let alone "yeah, $1000 dollars, that sounds about right for that." good grief. things like this really make me wonder if the people making decisions at sideshow have slightest interest in the properties they cover.

Agree. Honestly, how are they even going to get 250 orders for this? I know this is a small subset of the community but is anyone ordering this? Even the biggest Wolverine fans in the world have to be conflicted.

Back