Sideshow Waitlist..... Does it not convert based on when you get signed up?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hordeall

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have ordered from Sideshow for a very long time.

I went on the waitlist for a Prime1 Arkham Knight Batman Statue on 7/03.

I have seen that people as late as 7/15 have converted but mine hasn't.

Does the waitlist not take people in order of when they sign up? And if not why?

Wait lists are all recalled and fulfilled on a first come, first served basis based on the time stamp of the Wait List reservation. Typically in cases where people believe they may have been skipped one of the following scenarios has occurred...

The person didn't have a wait list reservation any longer (i.e.: cancelled their reservation at some point)
The person never had a wait list reservation for the piece in question
The person's wait list did actually convert to an order but the email about the conversation was never received by that person (more than likely it ended up in their Spam folder).
A person claiming their reservation had converted (and their time stamp was after another person) was mistaken in it actually converting.
A possible glitch (though in my 7+ years at Sideshow I've never heard of someone that was skipped over...but it glitches can happen with any computerized system)

I'm more than happy to look into your wait list reservation for you if you wanted to pass along your Sideshow account name and email through a PM.

-SideshowAlex

Been receiving emails about pf statues being delayed. Thor EX because of base, now Daredevil. They have been pushed back months where they were once spread out to where I can actually afford them with a few months in between each release. Now, between today and the end of the year im supposed to aquire ,
Thor, daredevil, and mark 2 ironman. About 1400 buck in 4 months now!! Going with pre order release dates that was originally spread over 6-7months.
Probably answering my own question here, but is sideshow famous for extending all their release dates but several months if not half a year?

Most things get delayed.

Shouldn't be a problem, just bank the money you would of layed out earlier.
It not like it's costing you anymore but the delays are annoying.
What's worse is waiting months after some have received theirs... MACHIKO!!!

Been receiving emails about pf statues being delayed. Thor EX because of base, now Daredevil. They have been pushed back months where they were once spread out to where I can actually afford them with a few months in between each release. Now, between today and the end of the year im supposed to aquire ,
Thor, daredevil, and mark 2 ironman. About 1400 buck in 4 months now!! Going with pre order release dates that was originally spread over 6-7months.
Probably answering my own question here, but is sideshow famous for extending all their release dates but several months if not half a year?

All statue companies have delays, some are worse than others

Back