Sideshow The Dude 1/6 Scale Figure - The Big Lebowski

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn’t look bad, but as said before, a touch cartoony. Not racing to sell my custom, but if it means producing Walt and Donny, I’d happily buy.

I actually feel like that’s one of the best Bridges likenesses I’ve ever seen, which is a huge surprise from Sideshow (and, frankly, one I’m about 99.9999% sure they won’t be able to replicate in mass production). It feels like, from Obie to many of the customs I’ve seen, people sort of coast on the ubiquity of his facial hair and/or hair, in the case of The Dude, to inform the “likeness” as opposed to the actual details in his face. This might be the first time in recent memory, where I’ve actually been like “damn. That’s Jeff Bridges.”

Yeah. This.
The sculpt looks like it came from the Hanna Barbera show “Adventures with the Dude”.
I don’t know what’s up with SS recently. This, Lando, and the Luke they released all have a similar sculpting look to their work from over ten years ago. They have never moved on in terms of quality. And yet they keep upping their prices as though their products a Hot Toys quality.
From those gummy bear features and hasbro paint jobs, to the floppy bodies, I don’t know how anyone keeps buying their figures.
Sideshow has recently ruined Wonder Woman 1/6, Harley 1/6, Michael Myers 1/6, and it's looking like this too. They need new sculpting talent as these figures are a mess. I hope they get it together as I like them as a company but whoever is approving these sculpts may want to consider getting out of sculpting/designing. This looks like Jeff Bridges but an animated version. Michael Myers 1/6 looks completely inaccurate and Harley 1/6 and Wonder Woman 1/6 are NOT pretty women. Please Sideshow... improve the talent network you're working with

On a positive note, Ghost Face from Sideshow looks great

It sure looks far better from what we could expect in the first place

But there's still a long way from the production picture that might not be the same kind of figure

I don't think it looks all that bad, I think the head is fine but the body looks thin. I think anything off with it is the slightly to the side look on the body. Hope to see the full reveal and what it has.

Comes with a little joint. :lol

Loves those clear sandals.

The-Dude-The-Big-Lebowski-Sideshow-4.jpg

The-Dude-The-Big-Lebowski-Sideshow-2.jpg

It's not bad, if anything I think he might look too thin? Maybe I'm thinking of him more in robes that were billowing or something.

The pants need to be much baggier. There is also a weird thing going on in the stripes where they added a line into the middle of them. All in all I think it looks pretty decent. I hate the carpet stand... would it have killed Sideshow to include the rug instead? haha.

I have bought custom versions of this, and likely will grab this too.

Really digging this, it's refreshing to see something different. On the other hand it's such a cool looking piece I've always wanted the custom but never liked it enough to pay top money.

I'm so cool with this, that stand though!

That stand was a nice touch. I was expecting their generic black base.

The figure is looking pretty cool. Needs at least a Walter Sobchak figure to pair up with.

I’m definitely buying. Again, about as good as you could hope for from Sideshow. I’m sure even better accessories will be revealed.

9A613C21-DB97-4399-BE19-A5F01406453F.jpeg

I’m still surprised they messed it up. It’s not a rocket science, it’s an ornament for gods sake. A caveman could do a better job recreating this thing for 200 dollar toy

Last edited:
The neck looks strange for some reason? I expect those clear sandals to turn a yellow color eventually.

Back