Sideshow The Dude 1/6 Scale Figure - The Big Lebowski

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Face isn't round enough, but the body doesn't seem too thin to me. The head does sit too high on the neck, and the face has too many lines. It almost looks like if Jeff Bridges were playing The Dude now.

That's in the wheelhouse of what's been the Sideshow pricepoint for fairly basic 1/6 figs for some time now.

Shame the production quality is gonna drop hard like all their other figures. Say goodbye to that sculpt and nicely tailored clothing.

Bowling ball hand is probably the most unique “accessory” here.

I might look on eBay for the hands, and the joint…

So bowling ball with bag, white Russian, and sunglasses plus the joint holding hand if you get the exclusive. Plus the rug base. Dare I say I may pre-order a Sideshow figure. The price point is what it is.

At least they’ve included a decent amount. The shorts, t-shirt, and robe look would be cool, but this is probably his most iconic look in the film.

Curious if the rug base will be the typical Sideshow hexagonal base just with the rug print on it or if they’ll do something different.

I like the pajama pants better.
Yeah, the more I think about it I agree. This is a decent effort from Sideshow, and I may grab it, but in ways it feels off. The clothes are almost too clean or something.

Also can’t decide how I feel about the sculpt. I don’t think it’s bad, but maybe the hair and too many wrinkles throws it off.

Last edited:
As previously stated I’m fairly negative about this one, at this point this is not a 250 figure full stop.
It makes more sense to pay double for a custom.

Man I might be in on this, it's been a while since I've watched it but just looking through these pics gave me good memoreis, and I like the full product pic with the quotes. 4 white russian glasses is ridiculous and funny too. I do worry about the final outcome though, but I also don't want to miss out on that joint hand lol

Curious if the rug base will be the typical Sideshow hexagonal base just with the rug print on it or if they’ll do something different.
They show you right there it's just printed.

Both editions are $250 but one comes w/an extra accessory. Ok.
Pretty sure that's how most of Sideshow's exclusives are, or it's like $5 more and yeah doesn't make sense not to order it.

Really would like some variety but this figure is pre-ordered now.

Attachments

• 61BE2677-303C-4805-85DD-1CC879D771CB.jpeg
    61BE2677-303C-4805-85DD-1CC879D771CB.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 79
When did he wear this particular outfit with the clear sandals?
He wears it when he first meets the stranger/goes to maudes for the second time. rewatched the other night and was wondering the same thing. Kind of a strange choice, pajama pants version seems like the most logical choice

Didn't even notice that they're charging $250 for this lol Could have included an extra outfit with this. Such a barebone figure.

Back