Sideshow The Dude 1/6 Scale Figure - The Big Lebowski

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in the meantime, if you are looking for the rug you can pickup that novelty big lebowski set, it comes with a mousepad of the rug that seems like it works to me, I have Thanos on it now because it really ties the throne together.

Oh and I should have mentioned There is also a bathroom diorama that may still be out there as well, I know bbts had it for a long time.

63623A1B-86F3-4E42-99D2-6ADC7B3349FC.jpeg

The sculpt looks decent here to me. I imagine quality on the paint and sculpt will suffer a little in production, but the outfit looks decent. Only thing that is weird is that his stripes have a line in the middle of them which his outfit didnt have.

Last edited:
Looks good to me as well! A little surprised not gonna lie 😆 even though I’m a fan of SS, I had little faith in those one

definitely going to grab a pair of those hands for flight hands for the SS Superman figure. From the one pic, I wonder if they're going to have the body padded out as he's looking a bit slim

That actually looks pretty good, interested in what he comes with.

Now I know what it would have been like in another world where the Coen Brothers cast Willem Dafoe as The Dude.
I like Bridges in the role, but am grateful to Sideshow for what could have been if Dafoe had been cast instead.

I gotta say...That looks pretty good for a Sideshow human sculpt. It’s not spot on but most wouldn’t mistake it for anyone but Bridges.

Back