Sideshow The Dude 1/6 Scale Figure - The Big Lebowski

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Production pics are up on the product page
CA4972F0-587A-4A2A-B8FA-B1D1D7E0929F.jpeg
117AA4A1-A2AC-4CD0-A3D7-DCE216FD001A.jpeg
9D325C1C-25E5-460D-9AD0-060635C08862.jpeg

I yet again have a $20 coupon and am kind of thinking of putting it towards this despite my better judgment. I mean aside from a custom I’m not sure when I’ll get a chance to buy a figure of The Dude.
It doesn’t work on the exclusive though.

It doesn’t work on the exclusive though.
Didn’t even notice that. How dumb.

I will say though the production piece looks fairly good. May still be worth picking up.

I was trying to contact customer service to see if they’ll allow my coupon to be applied to the exclusive, but I can only get the stupid bot. When I click Contact Us nothing pulls up.

Last edited:
Wow, looks like a surprisingly good match for the proto. I was sure you'd lose the wrinkles in his face.

looks pretty good there but we'll definitely know when a review gets put up. Paint doesn't look like the typical sideshow drop in quality, at least in these pics.

I will look for parted out items--I still have an unused Aeon painted Rainman Dude HS for this project. There looks to be some good useable parts from this offering.

Yeah, the hair isn’t great and some of the paint apps could be better, but this is actually a step up by Sideshow standards in my opinion. Really curious to see reviews.

No go on getting my coupon to apply the Sideshow Exclusive version. The agent I chatted with told me if it’s not assigned to the SKU it won’t work.

Kinda lame since it’s a Sideshow product and both versions are the same price. I want the joint hand, but I’d like to get the figure at a discount seeing as how it is a Sideshow figure and I don’t trust the quality until it actually arrives.

Back