Sideshow The Dude 1/6 Scale Figure - The Big Lebowski

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No go on getting my coupon to apply the Sideshow Exclusive version. The agent I chatted with told me if it’s not assigned to the SKU it won’t work.

Kinda lame since it’s a Sideshow product and both versions are the same price. I want the joint hand, but I’d like to get the figure at a discount seeing as how it is a Sideshow figure and I don’t trust the quality until it actually arrives.
Yeah that's bull, for like the last 2 years they were pretty friendly with stuff. I got a $20 coupon recently and then suddenly I couldn't use rewards on the same order. Total crap.

Yeah that's bull, for like the last 2 years they were pretty friendly with stuff. I got a $20 coupon recently and then suddenly I couldn't use rewards on the same order. Total crap.
I wish they wouldn’t even have two offerings of figures when it’s their exclusive and one that they’re producing. Like who’s going to actively go with the non-exclusive if both are the same price?

No go on getting my coupon to apply the Sideshow Exclusive version. The agent I chatted with told me if it’s not assigned to the SKU it won’t work.

Kinda lame since it’s a Sideshow product and both versions are the same price. I want the joint hand, but I’d like to get the figure at a discount seeing as how it is a Sideshow figure and I don’t trust the quality until it actually arrives.
...this is so Sideshow...

It is.. I’ve been on a Lebowski kick and was thinking hard about ordering the figure. Especially since the updated pictures look pretty good. Think I’ll still get it, but I’m not as antsy to pre-order. Maybe I’ll just wait for reviews.

One thing that bugs me with this figure- why does Sideshow have a huge drawstring on his pants? I just watched the scenes where he’s wearing this outfit and it’s not like that.

R.gif
vote for this comment. LOL

Wow! Never imagined that we would ever see a 1/6 scale figure of Willem Dafoe as Jesus from The Last Temptation of Christ…but Sideshow went and did it…hope they get around to making the Dude one day too.

747B6A2D-F4B6-4D63-974A-1769674827EC.jpeg

I think it looks really great. Maybe a slight bit cartoony, but only a bit. The glasses don't look rest but the rest is very nice! I'm impressed.

I know who is making my this so my expectations are measured, just happy to get a representation of this character. They won't but they could go deep into this line and I would get all of the major character s. I guess Asia carrera from logjammin should be pretty easy :)

I bought this without seeing reviews, something I've never done before. Love this movie and really don't wanna risk it being sold out. Fingers crossed Sideshow don't screw it up.

Back