Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s a pic without the jacket. I think it’s an acceptable representation of Harry but would like a custom suit.

Attachments

• IMG_0710.jpeg
    IMG_0710.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
Here’s a pic without the jacket. I think it’s an acceptable representation of Harry but would like a custom suit.
I really would have liked a custom version of this suit. There was a brown suit run proposed on the custom one sixth forum a few years back but I think it got cancelled due to lack of interest which was a shame. I'd love to see a new 'mean' Harry face sculpt attempted too. Something like the great Trevor Grove Blondie sculpt but with Harry.

Harry looks good here:

Love it except for the jacket - which (to me) makes him look like he's been sleeping rough. Without the jacket he looks great.

I still prefer the initial release though to be honest.

Thanks for the pics & vid folks! :duff

Anyone knows of a good body for a Clint Eastwood kitbash?
Coo model's 27 is good for the height, but it's a bit thick at the thighs. I would suggest SS's body. Either SS has improved their body or their tailoring is on point, I would bet it's the latter, but they captured Clint's physique remarkably.

Coo model's 27 is good for the height, but it's a bit thick at the thighs. I would suggest SS's body. Either SS has improved their body or their tailoring is on point, I would bet it's the latter, but they captured Clint's physique remarkably.

I thought about getting SS'd body but as far as I know they don't use standard pegs.

I really would have liked a custom version of this suit. There was a brown suit run proposed on the custom one sixth forum a few years back but I think it got cancelled due to lack of interest which was a shame. I'd love to see a new 'mean' Harry face sculpt attempted too. Something like the great Trevor Grove Blondie sculpt but with Harry.

GeeWhiz Customs do a version of the brown three piece that you can comission.

I thought about getting SS'd body but as far as I know they don't use standard pegs.
I guess it would also depend on other factors .ie what sculpt you are using, clothes, how comfortable you are with modding, etc. If you are using some of the knock-off sculpts like Redman's, Present Toys', etc. those have sculpted necks. SS's body won't work without modding. The clothes from these 3rd party companies tend to be frompy and it becomes more evident next to SS's. They'll need some work; doable but work. The pants are definitely too short for a taller body. For me it's always been about the silhouette with Clint. This is the reason I would recommend the SS body. I've been trying to get extra SS pants to see how they fit on a Coo Model body.

I guess it would also depend on other factors .ie what sculpt you are using, clothes, how comfortable you are with modding, etc. If you are using some of the knock-off sculpts like Redman's, Present Toys', etc. those have sculpted necks. SS's body won't work without modding. The clothes from these 3rd party companies tend to be frompy and it becomes more evident next to SS's. They'll need some work; doable but work. The pants are definitely too short for a taller body. For me it's always been about the silhouette with Clint. This is the reason I would recommend the SS body. I've been trying to get extra SS pants to see how they fit on a Coo Model body.

Thanks! Toy Anxiety have parted out Josey Wales. I'll be getting his body. They have his pants as well.

Thanks! Toy Anxiety have parted out Josey Wales. I'll be getting his body. They have his pants as well.
Thank you! I know I should pick them up. They'll be handy when I think of something I haven't thought of yet.:oops: I'm looking for the Blondie pants with the poncho which were blue. I guess I could pick them up for the earlier outfit with the Panama hat.:unsure:

Seeing how Josey came out, I think I need him. I also kind of wish they hadn’t blown their load out the gate with Blondie and Harry, as their Eastwood sculpts have seemingly gotten better and better with each subsequent release. I hate to be the guy saying “I hope they double dip,” but I’d definitely like to see, if the progress continues on this upward trajectory, what they could do with those characters. Josey looks spectacular and like a genuine best for the company, as a whole.

Back