Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad this one turned out from Sideshow. I will happily add the Preacher to my Eastwood collection. One step closer to having most of his iconic roles covered now. Hopefully they make the Bounty Hunter look from the beginning of GBU and make a better looking sculpt. I really liked this outfit.
View attachment 657773
I know some folks are pretty down on Redman but you could pick up the coat and shirt and likely bash up a likeness you’d be happy with.

1/6 Scale Collectible Figure REDMAN TOYS Clint Eastwood COWBOY Blonde iminime | eBay

Just a thought.

I know some folks are pretty down on Redman but you could pick up the coat and shirt and likely bash up a likeness you’d be happy with.

1/6 Scale Collectible Figure REDMAN TOYS Clint Eastwood COWBOY Blonde iminime | eBay

Just a thought.
Thanks for posting phantom, but I never liked that one. Would be curious if Sideshow decided to make it though. To be honest I already have this character covered by CK, so it’s not a big deal. The Preacher is a must and I will checkout their Josey Wales, even though I already have a VM Mr. Chain Blue Lightning.

May you post a pic of that CK version? I remember a Pettersen custom. It captured the essence of the character, but sculpt-wise came up a little short.

Yeah I've been wanting that earlier look as well, but I just can't tell from those pics if the outfit can be modded and futzed into something halfway decent or not...
I have Dirty Harry and High Plains Drifter (Redman) and I'm pretty happy with them both. Not perfect (what is??) but more than capture the essence of the character. High Plains Drifter has the long coat, whip and the 7 1/2 (Cavalry) SAA as below image.

Never thought HT or anyone else would pick up Clint's license. That said I do have the Man With No Name and Jose on pre-order.

Great times to be a fan of these old westerns!

Screenshot 2023-08-23 141025.jpg

I hope people wont be buying CE autographs from Hollywood Show private signing , they sell fake autographs and refuses you refund
Any guess as to when this is shipping? My friends at Timewalker had not ETA.

As an aside, and totally random, but when I became an Eagle Scout 22+ years ago, Clint wrote me a nice note congratulating me on the achievement on his personal stationary. Also sent me a ton of Space Cowboys stuff including an autographed photo. Too bad that people are getting fake stuff.

Any guess as to when this is shipping? My friends at Timewalker had not ETA.

As an aside, and totally random, but when I became an Eagle Scout 22+ years ago, Clint wrote me a nice note congratulating me on the achievement on his personal stationary. Also sent me a ton of Space Cowboys stuff including an autographed photo. Too bad that people are getting fake stuff.
I was wondering that myself? SS posted an unsealed and delivered video almost 7 weeks ago and updated the website with production photo's 3 weeks ago. It's also been out in China over 5 weeks now , so with all that being said I would think pretty soon , like in the next 2 to 3 weeks at most.

It sounds like Sideshow auto postponed my last Preacher payment because it was on the 25th and everyone getting their charge notice now, were waiting until the earliest Sideshow could charge their final payment. With all the expenses I've been dealing with now, I'm fine waiting another month. Looking forward to everyone's Preacher pics!

Yesterday I decided to take another look at The Outlaw Josey Wales, it was like catching up with an old friend, the film has it all, it was ground breaking in the griity harsh realism of the west taking the genre to a new level. Is it one of the best western made? I reckon so.

Back