Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too..... What country are you from ????
Because I'm starting to think they're sending those who are bad out of the US.
Maybe not.
You will contact them ???

I’m in the us florida. I contacted them for other issues I had with thanos. I’m on the waitlist for another body part and gauntlet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummer...

Thanos on Throne Maquette.
The estimated time of arrival of this product has been updated from 31 January 2018 to 31 March 2018.

Arrival times or ETA's can be adjusted due to a number of factors including, manufacturing delays, shipping and logistics delays, licensor delays etc. Delays are commonplace in the collectables industry and most often they are beyond Popcultcha's control, so all we can do is try to notify you guys and gals as soon as we have information to hand.

If you wish to discuss this order or any of your other orders with our customer service team, please call us on 1300 586 291, live chat us via our website during business hours or simply fill out the contact us form via our website here.

I guess the gap between thanos feet and base are normal and they are all like that now?

We reviewed your photos closely and compared them to several final retail pieces and production samples we have in-house. We're happy to report that your Thanos body and armrest appears to be consistent with these pieces, and the small gap under the foot is virtually identical. These items are handcrafted and hand painted, which will result in subtle variations across the edition, making each collectible truly unique.

I wonder if sideshow is fixing packaging on Thanos for international transit or reviewing stock making sure they are in current good condition to at least lesson the returns. Could that be why there is a 3 month delay?

I’m in the us florida. I contacted them for other issues I had with thanos. I’m on the waitlist for another body part and gauntlet

How long did you have to wait for a response from SS on a replacement?

How long did you have to wait for a response from SS on a replacement?

Same day pretty much. Sent email in the morning. I sent then the Pics they requested in the afternoon and they responded within the hour with the 3 options they give you.

Same day pretty much. Sent email in the morning. I sent then the Pics they requested in the afternoon and they responded within the hour with the 3 options they give you.

Thank u. I sent an email request Saturday and have not heard back. Guess I will do a follow up tomorrow.

Thank u. I sent an email request Saturday and have not heard back. Guess I will do a follow up tomorrow.

I spoke to them on the phone first. They sent me an email requesting the pics

I wonder if sideshow is fixing packaging on Thanos for international transit or reviewing stock making sure they are in current good condition to at least lesson the returns. Could that be why there is a 3 month delay?

I was thinking along the same lines . They owe it to collectors to at least check these QC issues themselves before shipping out. Maybe not the most practical way to go and time consuming, but certainly will save time on returns and pissed off collectors.

As well as overworked and stressed out customer service staff with the volume of issues popping up.

There are always going to be occasional damages in transit. That cannot be avoided sometimes unfortunately. But as we all know many of these issues are from the factory directly and their handing of production.

Found this site for pedestals for those looking. Too expensive to ship up to Canada for me but for those in the states they look to have some nice stuff. Can even get the lazy susan built into the stand or lighting or both?

https://www.pedestalsource.com/AllPedestals/

Those look really cool. Which country they from USA?

Back