Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1670.JPG

IMG_1671.JPG

IMG_1684.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1672.JPG
    IMG_1672.JPG
    486.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1667.JPG
    IMG_1667.JPG
    436.8 KB · Views: 147
I finally received my thanos this morning, absolutely incredible statue.
but i have a couple of questions I was hoping you guys would be able to help me with.

The gauntlet hand is very loose and wobbly, there also seems to be a pretty big gap, has anyone else have this issue?

The paint around the belt is a bit messy, is it worth mentioning it to SS?

I also noticed these markings that look like fingerprints all over the base. Does anyone else have those on their base?

Last edited:
Which size was this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frostlord,
The Gauntlet should be firm. Mine really snaps into place. No movement at all. My Gauntlet did come with a broken piece off the edge.

Also those base paint fingerprint marks do not appear on mine. Another collector a few pages back did mention his had similar issues with the paint app.

I would certainly not accept it myself. I would be getting in touch with them.

I received my lazy susan from Amazon today. It's perfect! Fits very nicely. It does stick out a little at the front part of the base by less than 3/4 in. Definitely not an eye sore though.

It looks good! What size lazy Susan was this?

Frostlord, I’ve seen a few guys mentioned the fingerprints and most people concluded theirs is all like that under certain lighting conditions.

Frostlord, I’ve seen a few guys mentioned the fingerprints and most people concluded theirs is all like that under certain lighting conditions.

Thanks for that Wolverinefan. The fingerprints on mine aren't just under certain lighting, they are very visible all the time. Im curious if other ppl have the same base problem as mine

Yeah he barely fits in s Besta which means displaying him on a shelf. I’m sure this one deserves a cabinet to his own lol

I like having both. The motorized one is nice when you're just hanging out watching TV, and want to admire one of your statues from all angles.

Yeah I want the motorized one

I like having both. The motorized one is nice when you're just hanging out watching TV, and want to admire one of your statues from all angles.

The motorized is cool for sure but I can’t buy a motorized one for every statue. That would get expensive as cool as it would be

Back