Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you guys see when your order is processing?

Sideshow sent an email that said they were receiving the statue earlier than they expected. If you get the email, you can choose to have them process payment early or leave it and have it process on the originally planned date.

Sideshow sent an email that said they were receiving the statue earlier than they expected. If you get the email, you can choose to have them process payment early or leave it and have it process on the originally planned date.
Ah. Thank you.

Any WL conversions since all the shipping notices went out?

Hopefully you get a conversion if you're on the list. The way the EX version sold out so quickly, your chances may be slim because I think most people are going to keep their order, especially the ones who plan to flip it. I really wish you good luck though!

the Exc was just the extra portrait right? I am kind of shocked the Reg is still available.... kind of wished I didn't look because now I will be thinking about getting it all night. :)

Oh ****!!! Mine is on Flex.

Will people on Flex still get an early process notice if they got selected???

I didn't get a notice. :(

the Exc was just the extra portrait right? I am kind of shocked the Reg is still available.... kind of wished I didn't look because now I will be thinking about getting it all night. :)

This is a must have piece in my eyes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Early processing, and the Ultimate Wonder Woman converted. The 12th of Jan, such a wonderful and great day!

At the moment the REG is still available. That may change drastically once people start to see in hand pics and reviews. If this turns out to be a SS masterpiece (which is hit or miss with SS sometimes) Thanos will sell out sooner than later. Of course, price point is a factor, but not always the determining factor. This $1200 EX sold out faster than anything I've personally ever seen and I've been collecting now for 9 years. If every piece included the grinning sculpt, they'd probably all be sold out regardless of the $1200 price tag. For me and I'm speaking for myself only, This is not an EX or Fail piece. Regardless of which you acquire, it's a beautifully executed statue in every facet.

There was not enough of this piece for early processing for everyone. When I talked to SSC CS, she said there were only a small number of people that got put on the list for early processing.

Back