Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For them to close the wait list so soon means there's an overwhelming majority of customers on the fence. I'm guessing enuff to cover any foreseeable cancellations up until shipping

So ... perhaps 350 - 400 people on wait list.

It's good they closed it for the sake of the REGs

They advertised this thing for 2 weeks

I don't understand all these pity parties people throw after an item sells out... when they'd probably hold out if it hadn't sold out

It just makes me happier knowing some "true fans" missed out

I cherish this a lot more

They advertised this thing for 2 weeks

I don't understand all these pity parties people throw after an item sells out... when they'd probably hold out if it hadn't sold out

It just makes me happier knowing some "true fans" missed out

I cherish this a lot more

I feel my pity party is justified lol I am a huge Thanos fan and was looking forward to the EX version however once Thursday rolled around I was at work trying to remember what I was suppose to buy that day I kept thinking it was some shoes but saw nothing on Nike that I wanted that's when it slapped me across the face at like 1 pm that Thanos had been released. Unfortunately once I looked it up he was long gone :/ my intention was always day one purchase so I just bought the regular instead I mean it's still awesome and I'm happy I got that but you can understand the frustration of paying the same thing and not getting the extra head especially when you see so many people who didn't actually want the piece but just wanted to profit from it. That hits hard to us collectors who actually appreciate these works of art. Oh well not always you see a release this great so I'm still happy with the regular and I bought the print as well! Now just have to sit around and wait for it to come out so that people can begin making custom heads :)

I might have gotten the print of it were actually signed. That robot signature ******** pisses me off.

Seriously, with so few of them you'd think they would actually sign the damn things. It's a nice print no doubt, but I feel it should be included with the statue at this price point. I have it waitlisted just because, but I'm close to just cancelling. I already have the EX and custom pedestal to pay for and thats more than enough.

Went ahead and got the regular and the print since I missed out on the ex. Least he will have a grinning portrait I can look at on one of them.
Love this statue ex or not so it was still a no brainer to get even though I don't get the extra head.
Would be nice though if the regulars were a little bit cheaper since you aren't getting as much.

I feel my pity party is justified lol I am a huge Thanos fan and was looking forward to the EX version however once Thursday rolled around I was at work trying to remember what I was suppose to buy that day I kept thinking it was some shoes but saw nothing on Nike that I wanted that's when it slapped me across the face at like 1 pm that Thanos had been released. Unfortunately once I looked it up he was long gone :/ my intention was always day one purchase so I just bought the regular instead I mean it's still awesome and I'm happy I got that but you can understand the frustration of paying the same thing and not getting the extra head especially when you see so many people who didn't actually want the piece but just wanted to profit from it. That hits hard to us collectors who actually appreciate these works of art. Oh well not always you see a release this great so I'm still happy with the regular and I bought the print as well! Now just have to sit around and wait for it to come out so that people can begin making custom heads :)

I might be wrong but look at the Thanos hype video at the 3:50 mark. There are clearly 2 smiley heads. My thought is the red eyed smiley goes to the Reg and the black star eyed one is exclusive. This thing is too expensive not to have any switch outs. Mark my words. The only difference between the Ex and the Reg will be eye color.....I reaaallly hope so.

I might be wrong but look at the Thanos hype video at the 3:50 mark. There are clearly 2 smiley heads. My thought is the red eyed smiley goes to the Reg and the black star eyed one is exclusive. This thing is too expensive not to have any switch outs. Mark my words. The only difference between the Ex and the Reg will be eye color.....I reaaallly hope so.

Doubt it. They revealed everything already. Maybe the black eye was unfinished. But if you are right i will have no issue at all going for the reg if its just eye color difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubt it. They revealed everything already. Maybe the black eye was unfinished. But if you are right i will have no issue at all going for the reg if its just eye color difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3:50 to 3:54 on the vid gives me hope. They had 2 official closeups of all 3 heads. I personally think the reg gets 2 heads and the ex gets all 3. The vid and the price makes me come to one conclusion. I'm confident enough to have ordered the reg because of it.:yess:

bro, just go to the sideshow thanos order page and see for yourself... there is only 1 head for the reg/collector's edition

Back