Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow sees what people are paying to import XM statues and decided to over price this. Let's see if the paint quality and weight comes close to $1200 worth....

I have the same one [emoji16]

Don't forget the chair. Bump up the value better resale
IMG_1001.JPG

Get the Marvel select figure.

I have the kotobukiyA one on hold at a store.. that one cost 320, might cancel that one to get this one. Dumb reason I put that one on hold cause its number is 666 [emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW! $1200 and they didn't include the other hand or a light up Infinity Gauntlet? This looks fantastic...but $1200 fantastic? Not sure about that. Nice ES for the EX though. I wonder what the ES will be on the REG.

I agree with you whole-heartedly.

This is NOT a Day 1 PO anymore, even with a ES of 750. I'll be holding back for a bit and playing the odds.

It looks AMAZING, but if P1 can give us an amazing Venom for $899....It's hard to justify the price on this, ATM.

I have the kotobukiyA one on hold at a store.. that one cost 320, might cancel that one to get this one. Dumb reason I put that one on hold cause its number is 666 [emoji48]

Damn. Im still considering the koto. Especially now that its 227 on amazon.

And I'm sorry, but you guys thinking that this will sell out on Day 1 are sorely mistaken. And I will gladly apologize if I'm wrong, but that's not happening.

This looks fantastic. Don't get me wrong, but this is a vastly changing market for collectors including myself. Sideshow is testing the waters and clients will eventually warm up to the notion of this price increases, but they're not there yet. Days of pieces like this selling out within hours are over.

Damn. Im still considering the koto. Especially now that its 227 on amazon.

227! Damn that's 100 cheaper than what I'm getting it for. Glad its store credit, I might get it from Amazon if it's a trusted source

227! Damn that's 100 cheaper than what I'm getting it for. Glad its store credit, I might get it from Amazon if it's a trusted source

It is l. Just a quick tip. Never po a koto piece. Im talking about the fine art statues. Upon release the retail price lasts a month max. After that it plummets. When the items sell out it skyrockets again lol. This happened to rogue, brown wolverine, black panther. So i cant wait to snag vision under 200 lol

It is l. Just a quick tip. Never po a koto piece. Im talking about the fine art statues. Upon release the retail price lasts a month max. After that it plummets. When the items sell out it skyrockets again lol. This happened to rogue, brown wolverine, black panther. So i cant wait to snag vision under 200 lol

Ok cool I appreciate the info. New to this and every advice helps

Back