Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Statue looks amazing but if you pause de video at 28:28 you can see the left arm has a huge seam right under the armpit area that i hope will be less noticeable. Also might indicate a change of arm for a resting on armchair arm.
deadpool911 is online now Report Post

If they keep the price down on this

I have no qualms paying a larger NRD

I wonder if that would make it easier

20% NRD up front

Reasonable price in exchange

As big as Thanos is

I have the HvW maquette which is huge but it appears that the size of Thanos is magnified even more due to how small the host is (no pun intended)

It's big but not out of the realm of PF / Maquette

Apples to apples I stand by $1049.99-1199.99 tops ...

Guessing 25 lbs for Thanos
20-30 for the Throne

Massive shipping bill

21 inches cubed probably

Aaah thats the comparison i wanted to see. Damn. I still have this liiiiiiitle gut feeling its 899-999. Thanos is popular but not hulk and wolverine popular. Dio is 1/5 but has 2 characters. Even hulks size counts as a reg pf statue. Hell with the popularity an success with the deadpool movie and that dynamic pose with all details its was 750. But then i think of the predator maquette and im back at square one lol. F this.will wait for next week haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dio does not have this kind of detail

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The dio does not have this kind of detail

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Agree. But then i see prime 1 venom which (looks to me) has more detail and towering 31inches is still 899 which is limited to 1000 pieces. Yeah i know different characters but still hehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, This thing sucks ass.......................................................In some alternate universe.

I will be shocked if SS prices this at more than $1099.

It is one thing to boast about buying "at any price" and quite another to hit the order button...especially if you live outside of the US.

I don't get why just because he's sitting people think this costs twice the price of a regular PF? It's smaller than say Gladiator Hulk, Galactus and Sentinel. It's doesn't have to be $1500. I'd say $999 tops and even that's too high.

Sigh. All these people throwing out ridiculous costs of this statue...

People are fools if they hunk SSC don't pay attention to the forums and aftermarket pricing on their other pieces to determine pricing and what not.

hate to burst your bubble but its already been priced.

a fraction of a fraction of collectors touting what they think it will be a week before it goes up for order isnt gonna change anything.

not like estimates from China have anything to do with it..

the most logical way to gauge price is looking at the current trend on their website and estimating. it doesnt change anything. you don't convince any company how to price their products based on feelings. your feelings dont mean **** in the real world.

I am far from a Marvel collector but I may have to order this. As a non-Marvel collector I looked at other Thanos statues and have concluded that this new SS version for me is the best looking to date. From the hyper detailed throne to the stones in the hand it for me is over the top.

I'm sure Marvel fans have their favorites and opinions on the style but I saw it and looked at it as a PF with no knowledge of other pieces until I read a few complaints but I have zero. The thing is badarse period.

It's a huge hunk of my budget or PF budget but wow what a centerpiece to my other stuff cabinet.

My guess for cost is likely to land hmmm based on my Voltron and Predator say just due to the extra size and detail $1000--$1250 but I do believe if they went $1500 many would still buy.

Price can be determined by edition size also. IMO, to make it sub 1K, the edition size has to be ~2500. If everyone wish edition size to be < 1000, and the price to be ~ $899, then SS will have to cut some corner during production process.

Back