Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. Def 1k+
547bdbbea44dcafa19b818e1f30158f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt.

as epic as this is, they could have made it better by making the throne higher...the video just solidifies this for me.

Based on the one pic I've seen, I do echo some of the comments here about displaying him. I'm guessing they will have a "straight ahead" look but if not, it is a little awkward with him looking to the side.

How much are we betting lol, did you see that video?! I paid $2300.00 for my Optimus from prime 1 ... I'd pay $1500.00 for this easily

There is no way this sells out in 1 hour at a price of $1500 with an edition size of 1000 for the exclusive. I am sure you were kidding around, as was I, about the bet. But if you were serious, let me know : )

There is no way this sells out in 1 hour at a price of $1500 with an edition size of 1000 for the exclusive. I am sure you were kidding around, as was I, about the bet. But if you were serious, let me know : )

Haha, the hype so real. I'm stoked, I paid a little more for ironhide so this will be an easy day 1 preorder for me. $725.00 in reward points will at least keep me on the low end for this guy while I have my other preorders out there.

I don't imagine the edition size on this being to big though ... the price point, size, and shipping will be huge factors for people. Especially if you live outside the states. S&H will be a killler.

During the live event someone asked if its 2500 and they said "nah" at least we know its less lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back