Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it will be best to display with a quarter turn. Makes sense otherwise the detail work on the throne isn't on display as much.

I don't collect villains anyway (so I won't be getting this) but if I did, I would have wanted the straight ahead look. Oh well. Despite that, it does look good and it is a massive presence.

6ad9206cc54c0358d448b2e861b9803e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet!

Looks like it will be best to display with a quarter turn. Makes sense otherwise the detail work on the throne isn't on display as much.

Do you think there is a motorized turntable out there for this piece possibly?

I'm already beginning to think of ideas how to display him lol. I got two years about to figure this out haha.

With all of that detail I'll have to get one really sturdy motorized turn table to show this guy off.

For those who watched the reveal, was there any mention of an exclusive?

Sucks. Thought they would reveal the price today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like the stylized colour print

Plus the concept art looked truer to the statue. I think it would look more authentic displaying the two together

I think the only other gray scale print was the Olivetti Batman print that goes with its respective PF.

Plus the proportions on the concept looked natural and not forced

It's amazing looking and hopefully it comes out at a reasonable price but something in my gut is telling me that we are all going to be shocked/surprised at the actual weight this piece is.
I think the massive size is deceiving and this may be a lot lighter than expected.
I've noticed a lot of their recent PFs have incorporated PVC and I hope I'm wrong but I have a bad feeling that throne is going to be hollow PVC along with other parts.

Back