Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have light-up features. Not confirmed, but they are hopefully they can implement it. (straight from Sideshow Live)

You know this will be delayed. Keep that in mind if that happens you get your NRD and any payments back.

I can not wait to get this guy ughhhh I'm so impatient :(. Countdown starts tomorrow guys!

You know this will be delayed. Keep that in mind if that happens you get your NRD and any payments back.

I can not wait to get this guy ughhhh I'm so impatient :(. Countdown starts tomorrow guys!

Or released early like hulk wolvie dio and cut flex pay by half forcing me to cancel. At least i got the nrd back lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the same team making magneto? Im already afraid of the price[emoji28]

Or released early like hulk wolvie dio and cut flex pay by half forcing me to cancel. At least i got the nrd back lol

Did you try talking to them about that? My experience has been that they'll honor the payment plan in place

How much are you paying for the XM pieces?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

depends on the piece and freight costs. The only one that's going to be close to or over this price will be venom...and we all know what happened to that piece and the hype...lol

They do honor it, I had it happen twice also and they fixed accordingly.

Maybe you were lucky. Not sure if it was because of the maquette. But i had this months on po. Actually day 1. Then i got the email that it would be released earlier. 140 instead of 70, 4 payments instead of 70. Spoke to them twice. Answer was no. This was my only bad experience with ss. Real **** move on their part

Back