Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the other one better than the one you received

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Statue 1) horrible body cracked base and light bleeding gauntlet.

Statue 2) perfect body. Good base but a crap connection for one arm rest. Extremely bad light bleed on the gauntlet.

I think it's official.. sideshow hates me.

Statue 1) horrible body cracked base and light bleeding gauntlet.

Statue 2) perfect body. Good base but a crap connection for one arm rest. Extremely bad light bleed on the gauntlet.

I think it's official.. sideshow hates me.

I'm sorry that once again you didn't receive a piece to your liking.

This now makes how many total returns to Sideshow for you? And how many pieces have you kept from them overall? 10:1?

I'm sorry that once again you didn't receive a piece to your liking.

This now makes how many total returns to Sideshow for you? And how many pieces have you kept it overall? 10:1?
Something like that. I'm going to see if they can replace the gauntlet. The arm I'm not worried about.

Ok I lied. The body isn't perfect.
939b5bff8b13af2938a8aa161f86c097.jpg
ac13b8308346e3aab653b870c6468a9a.jpg

^^^^ trying wiping that down with a damp microfiber cloth. It could just be some residue

Well I thought I had secured one but my order I placed from man of action figures over the weekend just got canceled. Now I have to hope for waitlist.

Tried that it's actually the fibers coming through. Oh well. This statue is amazing but yet again sideshow ****ed me.

Well I thought I had secured one but my order I placed from man of action figures over the weekend just got canceled. Now I have to hope for waitlist.

I ordered Thursday night and called them Friday just to make sure that they really had stocks, the guy told me that they still had 2 left. I wonder who got the other one. I hope you get one

So looks like Sideshow is sending me a full replacement statue this time. Took less than 24 hrs for them to respond to me. And saldy I'd rather just get a refund at this point. 100% return rate for this piece already.

My broke EX has been sitting in my living room for 5 months!!! The only response I get is "The replacements are in production and we hope to have an update soon."

My broke EX has been sitting in my living room for 5 months!!! The only response I get is "The replacements are in production and we hope to have an update soon."

Likewise here. I’ve been waiting since January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to assume they used all the replacements for the EX for the normal version. I requested a refund and they responded with will give you a replacement.

I'm going to assume they used all the replacements for the EX for the normal version. I requested a refund and they responded with will give you a replacement.

Wow! Surprised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean am I crazy for just wanting a refund? I live the statue but after all this BS the chances of getting a good replacement is slim to none.

same here. I blame Jimbob, he seems to be hogging all the crappy replacements LOL!!

I mean am I crazy for just wanting a refund? I live the statue but after all this BS the chances of getting a good replacement is slim to none.

Everyone has their breaking point, only you can know if you've hit yours.

Back