Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Damondred @Jimbob29 @NAZGUL-KING

Thank you! I will grab the suggested titles....since I am going to be owning this piece I figure I should know more than just the last few years stuff.

The infinity gauntlet comic does an amazing job showing how powerful one can be when they have all of the gems.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

thanos12.jpg

boom1.jpg

blast1.jpg

I need to say a big thank you to Popcultcha here in Australia, they called me, organised a time for delivery that suited me, and even opened him up to check that everything was as it should be. Fantastic service. A1.

Thanos1.jpg

Thanos.jpg

Thanos2.jpg

Easy the best piece that I own..
Absolutely amazing work ssc, I give them alot of s#!t from time to time, but this is a masterpiece.

When i called popcultcha last week i asked them to open mine up to make sure its ok before they post it and said they cant do it. I suppose it depends who you speak to. I haven't been called yet to finalize payment still waiting.

When i called popcultcha last week i asked them to open mine up to make sure its ok before they post it and said they cant do it. I suppose it depends who you speak to. I haven't been called yet to finalize payment still waiting.

That's odd. I guess it is in their terms of service that all pieces are unopened.

However once you request a replacement, their preferred procedure is to open the replacement piece first before on sending it to you.

That's odd. I guess it is in their terms of service that all pieces are unopened.

However once you request a replacement, their preferred procedure is to open the replacement piece first before on sending it to you.

I am going to request them to open it up and check it out for qc issues and i hope they do it. This piece is known to have issues and i really don't want to have issues when it arrives. I trust popcultcha to open my box and check it out statues i order with known qc issues.

Actually when i asked them it was a ticket not a phone call.

I am going to request them to open it up and check it out for qc issues and i hope they do it. This piece is known to have issues and i really don't want to have issues when it arrives. I trust popcultcha to open my box and check it out statues i order with known qc issues.

Actually when i asked them it was a ticket not a phone call.

They are pretty helpful, most times, - I think that they will check it for you.

When I received the phone call from them, it was already paid in full, so they were just calling me to organize a time that suited me for delivery (which was awesome - to be able to pick a day / time). I mentioned to them that there have unfortunately been a lot of damaged pieces, especially with broken legs. At this point they offered to open it up and check it if I wanted them to. I was very pleased and of course said yes, please check it for me before sending.

When they call you to arrange shipping, talk to them then.

They are pretty helpful, most times, - I think that they will check it for you.

When I received the phone call from them, it was already paid in full, so they were just calling me to organize a time that suited me for delivery (which was awesome - to be able to pick a day / time). I mentioned to them that there have unfortunately been a lot of damaged pieces, especially with broken legs. At this point they offered to open it up and check it if I wanted them to. I was very pleased and of course said yes, please check it for me before sending.

When they call you to arrange shipping, talk to them then.

I sure will. Only because its so big and there is known issues just want to make sure they didn't get a damaged one at least avoid that scenario and hope it doesnt get damaged on its way to me. I bought a few statues the other week amazing spider man, greengoblin and darkseid all had no major issues. But this piece qc is horrible.

Do you know if they can deliver on the weekends? Also which company do they use? I am never home when these boxes get delivered.

I sure will. Only because its so big and there is known issues just want to make sure they didn't get a damaged one at least avoid that scenario and hope it doesnt get damaged on its way to me. I bought a few statues the other week amazing spider man, greengoblin and darkseid all had no major issues. But this piece qc is horrible.

Do you know if they can deliver on the weekends? Also which company do they use? I am never home when these boxes get delivered.

I know they use Star Track. But I don't know if they use anyone else.

Absolutely amazing work ssc, I give them alot of s#!t from time to time, but this is a masterpiece.

Completely agree. This along with the Iron Studios Darth Vader are among the pieces that I unfortunately had to cancel last Summer after my Wife had surgery. Luckily by Fall I was able to snag Vader before he went to wait list and put Thanos back on order. Thanos is the most impressive statue that I own - he's easily the first thing that you notice when you enter the room.

Thanks again for the suggestions...Infinity Gauntlet (256 pages), Silver Surfer - Thanos (244 pages) and Infinity Revelation (144 pages) all ordered and start arriving today...

Thank you for your patience while I looked into this for you.* We have reviewed your photos closely and compared them to several final retail pieces and production samples we have in-house. We're happy to report that your Thanos body appears to be consistent with these pieces, and is virtually identical. These items are handcrafted and hand painted, which will result in subtle variations across the edition, making each collectible truly unique.

That's the response I got from sideshow.

Thank you for your patience while I looked into this for you.* We have reviewed your photos closely and compared them to several final retail pieces and production samples we have in-house. We're happy to report that your Thanos body appears to be consistent with these pieces, and is virtually identical. These items are handcrafted and hand painted, which will result in subtle variations across the edition, making each collectible truly unique.

I thought you were on the 'wait list' for replacement parts??

I was till they just sent that. They asked for more pictures. I think I'm going to ask for a full replacement and roll the dice.

For the black lines???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That seems to be their go to boiler plate response.

I guess it's easier for Sideshow to just copy and paste old responses, than writing something new.

View attachment 398229

View attachment 398230

View attachment 398231

I need to say a big thank you to Popcultcha here in Australia, they called me, organised a time for delivery that suited me, and even opened him up to check that everything was as it should be. Fantastic service. A1.

View attachment 398232

View attachment 398233

View attachment 398234

What units are you using? These look great

Congrats also as mine is finally shipping from Popcultcha also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back