Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to get this one

I have ordered the "Regular" or "Collectors" edition (oh no, how totally lame and uncool of me). :horror
I got it for an incredibly good price from local comic shop (popcultue) .

Of course I would love to have an Ex but its always a lot more expensive here in Australia and also there was the whole "sold out in 30 seconds" thing :)
The older that I am getting the less I seem to worry or care about the whole "Ex or Fail" thing - If I like the look of a piece I buy it, it's that simple.
(btw 90% of my ssc pieces are all Exclusives - it used to be more important to me, but now it isn't).

I am at an age now where I look at all of my statues and am truly very grateful to have them - even the ones that are "Regs".
I think I appreciate things more now. (yes I know, go back and have a nap old man).

When Thanos arrives I will be a very happy collector, can't wait.

I have ordered the "Regular" or "Collectors" edition (oh no, how totally lame and uncool of me). :horror

Of course I would love to have an Ex but its always a lot more expensive here in Australia and also there was the whole "sold out in 30 seconds" thing :)
The older that I am getting the less I seem to worry or care about the whole "Ex or Fail" thing - If I like the look of a piece I buy it, it's that simple.
(btw 90% of my ssc pieces are all Exclusives - it used to be more important to me, but now it isn't).

I am at an age now where I look at all of my statues and am truly very grateful to have them - even the ones that are "Regs".
I think I appreciate things more now. (yes I know, go back and have a nap old man).

Wise words. That's a positive way to go about collecting in this hobby.

Yes Popcultcha is doing a great deal with the regular. I almost ordered mine from Sideshow thank god I didn’t. Even the exclusive I would have passed on. Or maybe not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Popcultcha is doing a great deal with the regular. I almost ordered mine from Sideshow thank god I didn’t. Even the exclusive I would have passed on. Or maybe not

I was looking at some of my preorders and I ran the math, and on most Sideshow pieces I save quite a bit from purchasing locally from Popcultcha. For example it'll cost me $810 AUD to get the Iron Man Mark 3 Maquette from Popcultcha (after a 19% total discount being 10% early preorder discount plus 10% VIP discount), but if I were to get the Regular from Sideshow direct it'll cost me $1,225 AUD. That's about a 51% increase from Popcultcha's cost to me.

However I did recently preorder the Wolverine PF Exclusive, and it's costing me an estimated $1,053 AUD to get the exclusive, versus the cost of the regular from Popcultcha of $729 AUD, which is a difference of 44% increase from the Popcultcha cost. Or 31% decrease from the Sideshow direct cost.

Note I've based my calculations on: 0.76 translation rate, a $150 USD delivery for 1/4 pieces which is average for me now, and it'll probably be more in a years time, and I've included the VAT/GST of 10%. And note I haven't taken into account the 5% in Sideshow Rewards.

I bought this off popcultcha using the 2000 pennies for 10% off. Best deal i could get personally.

BTW anyone seen this gauntlet? I ordered it looks to good and i don't have a gauntlet.

Attachments

• thanos gauntlet.jpg
    thanos gauntlet.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 101
I bought this off popcultcha using the 2000 pennies for 10% off. Best deal i could get personally.

BTW anyone seen this gauntlet? I ordered it looks to good and i don't have a gauntlet.

Bad ass

Resin vs polystone... knowledge please. Or direct me to which forum please.

just ordered the taurus studio thanos 1:1 gauntlet, cost $930 with free shipping, its massive and incredible detail will go great with thanos on throne EX and the throne ex art print

just ordered the taurus studio thanos 1:1 gauntlet, cost $930 with free shipping, its massive and incredible detail will go great with thanos on throne EX and the throne ex art print

lol I actually watching the trailer to see if the two stones in there match the gauntlet and they do

lol I actually watching the trailer to see if the two stones in there match the gauntlet and they do

Power stone and space stone that is

Back