Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering if you guys think is best to buy the regular version now or wait for ex edition?
I'm sure there will be a few that will sell down the road. Amazing statue for sure.

What other piece have you paid this much for?

I'm wondering if you guys think is best to buy the regular version now or wait for ex edition?
I'm sure there will be a few that will sell down the road. Amazing statue for sure.

What other piece have you paid this much for?

I don't think you'll find the EX for $1200. It will probably will come down from the current prices of $2500 - $3000, but I think the EX will always sell for a premium.

I've paid close to $1200 for a few XM pieces, but only because the shipping was several hundred dollars.

Last edited:
Ex or fail. I paid double for mine because I was at work at my grocery store. But it is what it is.... the ex head is the only version to own imo.

Ex or fail. I paid double for mine because I was at work at my grocery store. But it is what it is.... the ex head is the only version to own imo.

I would bet someone makes a custom head for this that would cost less than extra $1200us you paid.

You work at a grocery store and still make enough to buy all these statues? You own the store?

Take what CBG says with a huge amount of salt. He is the forum troll after all ....

I'm not saying he's a bad guy/gal ...or a good guy/gal ...but he does love to troll.

Take what CBG says with a huge amount of salt. He is the forum troll after all ....

I'm not saying he's a bad guy/gal ...or a good guy/gal ...but he does love to troll.

I'll never forget his Galactus maquette being displayed on top of a cardboard box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll never forget his Galactus maquette being displayed on top of a cardboard box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mm hmm ...and that's just one of many. Remember how he used tissues/napkins with his statues? Yup.

Back