Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm thousands of people you say.
My oh my....this piece might not end up being the rarity I had hoped it would be. Still glad I have an ex locked in though.

I hope for the best for Sideshow. I don't care how many they sell of the regular. As long as QC is top notch, they can sell as many as they want.

Like I kinda predicted. They will milk this as much as possible before putting out an edition size for it. Actually it wouldn't surprise me if they do what they did with Avengers Hulk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is out of stock at popcultha even though i am not collecting many Marvel pieces (because i am a bigger DC fan and i dont have unlimited $$) i need this piece it's one of the best statues i have ever seen. Yes its a disappointment the grin is not standard on all issues but it's a must have piece in my opinion. Two statues in one (the chair is amazing) its actually a good price statue.

This is out of stock at popcultha even though i am not collecting many Marvel pieces (because i am a bigger DC fan and i dont have unlimited $$) i need this piece it's one of the best statues i have ever seen. Yes its a disappointment the grin is not standard on all issues but it's a must have piece in my opinion. Two statues in one (the chair is amazing) its actually a good price statue.

Yeah I ordered mine from them as it works out cheaper that way. If I was to get the exclusive from Sideshow I would be paying a heck of a lot more money! Just not worth it these days.

If it's thousands like the quote indicates, it may be worth waiting to buy it from the secondary market at a hefty discount --
for those planning to pick up the standard.

Yeah I ordered mine from them as it works out cheaper that way. If I was to get the exclusive from Sideshow I would be paying a heck of a lot more money! Just not worth it these days.

I hope they get more stock i want this piece.

I guess we can safely assume they've sold over 2000 of the regular with more to come.

quite shocked personally.

I swore that I'd never get into collecting statues, but between this Thanos and some of the stuff that Prime 1 is putting out, I'm tempted to pull the trigger any day now.:pow

Im "afraid" i jump on this and P1 reveals theirs lol. I can only afford 1. Hmmmmm

Im "afraid" i jump on this and P1 reveals theirs lol. I can only afford 1. Hmmmmm

I'm not saying P1 doesn't do awesome work because they do, but Sideshow's is going to be hard to beat. There's some pieces you look at just think...."$@#%".

This is one of those pieces for me. :lol

If Sideshow brought a dud to the table, I would definitely hold out, but that's not the case here. If you didn't get the Ex, I'd say wait it out, but has P1 even announced a Thanos piece?

I'm not saying P1 doesn't do awesome work because they do, but Sideshow's is going to be hard to beat. There's some pieces you look at just think...."$@#%".

This is one of those pieces for me. :lol

If Sideshow brought a dud to the table, I would definitely hold out, but that's not the case here. If you didn't get the Ex, I'd say wait it out, but has P1 even announced a Thanos piece?

Not even a remote hint

Look at how terrible the P1 Darkseid looks. It's not their fault, they're working off a bad comic design. Also, I don't think they have a Marvel license, or am I wrong?

Back