[SIDESHOW] Terminator Salvation – Marcus Wright Polystone Statu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had to bypass the store where I normally get all my stuff from and buy direct so I will be hammered for Import Fees and Taxes, not to mention the hassle if it comes damaged.

Where are you from again?

Where are you from again?

Originally from Scotland but I am living in Holland due to work. The last time I ordered direct was before they stopped using the EU warehouse so I am not sure how much it is going to be all in.

Originally from Scotland but I am living in Holland due to work. The last time I ordered direct was before they stopped using the EU warehouse so I am not sure how much it is going to be all in.

Ah right.

Well here in England i get charged 5% VAT due to them classing thses are Art and then it's just a £10 fedex fee. As for returning it if it's broken they just get me to smash the item and send them pictures.

I had to smash my Vader 1:1 bust the other month and that felt strange. :lol

Ah right.

Well here in England i get charged 5% VAT due to them classing thses are Art and then it's just a £10 fedex fee. As for returning it if it's broken they just get me to smash the item and send them pictures.

I had to smash my Vader 1:1 bust the other month and that felt strange. :lol

I don't think I would be able to smash it up. I would have to maybe sit it somewhere where the cat could knock it off onto the floor and then I wouldn't feel so bad :lol

Yep>>>

Got a conversion, folks. I was on the fence on this one because I wished the size was a bit bigger. However, it is an amazing piece and it gives me time to save considering it will be coming only March/April next year

Cheers

Why can't any Marcus Wright Battle Damaged figure/statue ever be made correctly? His left ear is not supposed to still be attached. EndoChest exposed, Williams' jacket, hand shot through, just to name a few other features.

Last edited:
I think the statue itself is not bad at all, but like others have said it is not accurate. I don't like TS or the character and I will not buy it because of that. I only like the T-600 and I am love with it's design. This is the only thing what I want from Sideshow. A great PF or 1:2, 1:4 scale T-600 with rubber skin.

Anybody still keeping this and the T-800 statue also?

I think I will keep the T-800 statue because I have already made 1 flex payment but I have to admit I wish I hadn't ordered. There is a lot of other cool stuff shipping at the moment that I wish I had gone for instead. I hope the final piece proves me wrong!

Im thinking about ordering the exclusive but before ido is there going to be a pf of marcus wright id hate to order a regular statue only to see a pf made of the same one.

20110617162853.jpg

20110617162904.jpg

20110617162927mac.jpg

20110617163109.jpg

Back