[SIDESHOW] Terminator Salvation – Marcus Wright Polystone Statu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headsculpt isn't that great for me. Pose is a bit too out there as well. Basically the same issues with the t-800 statue recently shown.

pics are ON

click here for more Info & pictures

3000661_press01-001.jpg

3000661_press03-001.jpg

300066_press02-001.jpg

300066_press10-001.jpg

Y'know, like all of the statues Sideshow has offered, this one really is a just a more stylized presentation of the character....and dang it, the more I look at it, the more I'm starting to like it.

Wonder if SS has a John Connor done in this style coming soon?

Wonder if SS has a John Connor done in this style coming soon?

They had sketches/images for developing Connor in their SDCC video about the Terminator franchise, so I'd imagine so, question is, what outfit will they ultimately go with, I think the brown one from the earlier part of the film is more interesting.

BTW, in the SDCC video, Tom says they're doing John and Marcus, so that's a pretty good confirmation, but it seems like John'll be in his final battle gear.

SSCTS1.jpg

SSCTS2.jpg

The exclusive might be an alternate head with his scar.

BTW, in the SDCC video, Tom says they're doing John and Marcus, so that's a pretty good confirmation, but it seems like John'll be in his final battle gear.
SSCTS2.jpg

Thanks for the heads-up, Sean...look forward to seeing how that comes out.

i am really digging the pose. has a nice, fluid look to it. the exo face sculpts look more like sam w than the clean sculpts. i would love this final product to turn out great.

however, considering the HT T:S sam w face sculpt is about the best i have seen, it will be hard to top or even meet it.

I like this statue. I wish it was bigger but I think the likeness and the details are really great.

On waitlist......

Back