Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m certain they will circle back and resurrect the original comic versions one day. Have faith.

Your welcome. I don't understand SSC paid for the license and won't make any other character's so to make the cartoons again would be a great way to make more money. The original's were a great hit and new one's would be like printing money.

On a past episode of Sideshow Live, David Igo said Sideshows TMNT licence would expire at the end of the year and it was unknown if they would renew it to continue the line.

A recent post from SS Alex pretty much confirms SS is not renewing the licence, unfortunately.

Like the rest of you I too would like to see this line continue.

On a past episode of Sideshow Live, David Igo said Sideshows TMNT licence would expire at the end of the year and it was unknown if they would renew it to continue the line.

A recent post from SS Alex pretty much confirms SS is not renewing the licence, unfortunately.

Like the rest of you I too would like to see this line continue.

That sucks. :(

This was such an amazing line. Sad to hear it's likely to not continue.

I’m certain they will circle back and resurrect the original comic versions one day. Have faith.

David Igo already said they wont remake the comiquettes. They have respect for their older, original pieces. Which I commend them for.

I do however think theyre going to surprise us with making more characters from this new line. Enough people are asking for it. And the exclusives sold out quick! So I dont see why they wouldnt.

David Igo already said they wont remake the comiquettes. They have respect for their older, original pieces. Which I commend them for.

I do however think theyre going to surprise us with making more characters from this new line. Enough people are asking for it. And the exclusives sold out quick! So I dont see why they wouldnt.

I don’t see how they could do that. It’s like making a comic Superman and never making another again. They may have respect for originals and don’t intend to replicate them but they could make another comic set that is a departure pose wise maybe even slightly different.

I don’t see how they could do that. It’s like making a comic Superman and never making another again. They may have respect for originals and don’t intend to replicate them but they could make another comic set that is a departure pose wise maybe even slightly different.

Yeah they could do that. I thought you meant totally replicating them. When Igo said no they wouldnt remake them, he was responding to people asking to remake the comiquettes again. Sorry for the confusion.

Yeah they could do that. I thought you meant totally replicating them. When Igo said no they wouldnt remake them, he was responding to people asking to remake the comiquettes again. Sorry for the confusion.

No sweat. Sometimes wires get crossed. Yeah I would never condone a remake like that. Thanks for clarifying!

The size comparison on the turtles scale on one of them
Is whacked. One is so small and others much bigger. Look at the head comparison. Overall it’s the best out there so I’m keeping all 4 ex’s.
EF0974DF-D945-4547-A245-C9EFE5B2726F.jpg

I love the scale on these. They are all different turtles hence different physical characteristics. Just makes sense. My brother is much bigger in stature than I am. Works out, looks like Ralph. I run and am super slender like Donnie. Happens all the time.

And my replacement Raph is broken too. Technically the bandana is still attached, but the break is clearly visible. Also the tip on one of the sais was bent. I hope they still have some replacements and that the 3rd time is the charm.

I had to get a replacement for Raph recently too, but fortunately, the replacement came in great. I'm very thankful.

Hope it works out, Toefur. Keep us updated.

I really, REALLY love this set. Very impressed with the final product.

I'm sure I've seen it, just don't remember, but does anyone have any pics of these along side the dream ex casey/april figures?

I never noticed a wobble on mine but I can check when I get home.
I think the pads on the bottom of my base are uneven, either that or all the weight is on 3 of them keeping this last one unsquished...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back