Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Raphael today and he it awesome. Got them all together and they look fantastic. The sais worried me but they look great too. Very happy. One of the best turtle representations available.

I can see why they did raph that way though. His sai's and and hands are all one piece. It probably wasn't possible to have metal sai's in his hands and have him holding them in the same fashion. Leo was possible because you can really only hold the swords the way he does.

I'm all in on this series now. If sideshow decides they wanna do Casey, Splinter, Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady, Mousers, etc. I'm most certainly down.

I'm hoping they expand this line as well. I'd be in for quite a few more characters. Especially Shredder, Splinter, and Casey Jones. Maybe April if she was done well.

Anyone have this on their Raph base?

Attachments

• DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 97
it's the Same situation with donnie's dripping sewage. Looks like it might have been tough for them to do it without seams.

It was prob two separate pieces and they just aren’t perfect when assembled at the factory.

You can’t, which means a replacement is going to be a pain. Hopefully they can ship me a replacement ASAP and won’t try to offer me any sort of credit. The bandana wasn’t a clean break so I couldn’t glue it back in place even if I wanted to. There was quite a bit of loose styrofoam around the head of the statue. Looks like a packing/shipping issue.

Back