Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be cool if Sideshow had a list of all of us collectors that are getting all four of the exclusives and send us out matching numbers. Being that there's only 500 made of each it be really simple to do just a thought or maybe a pipe dream...lol

It would be cool if we got a list going and everybody posted their number they received... and maybe just maybe everyone could help each other out

No pictures yet, but Leo arrived today. No complaints about the size here. Love the detail, the pose, the metal katanas, the exclusive - a knockout piece. #279 for me, can't wait to get the set all displayed. :yess:

It would be cool if we got a list going and everybody posted their number they received... and maybe just maybe everyone could help each other out

Put me down for this :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't see it happening. Sorting through 500 statues to find that number assigned to the account would be brutal. Plus you have cancellations to contend with. I think it would take a couple weeks just from it arriving in the warehouse to actually do it.

That sounds about right, from what I can remember. I can check though here in a bit.

Last edited:
Back