Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of odd how Don is a good 2-4” taller than the others. Kind of screws up my display plans: the other 3 fit, but he doesn’t.

Kind of odd how Don is a good 2-4” taller than the others. Kind of screws up my display plans: the other 3 fit, but he doesn’t.

It seems like they had the intention to display him behind leo but even then he's still not tall enough. Could put him on to of a clear riser with leo in the front and raph/mikey on the sides.

It seems like they had the intention to display him behind leo but even then he's still not tall enough. Could put him on to of a clear riser with leo in the front and raph/mikey on the sides.

It’s more that he’s too tall for the shelf I had picked out for the set. Going to have to do some improvising. Got around to setting up my Prime 1 Hensons today, and their bases are unnecessarily deep.

That makes me curious. Are there any spacers you can buy for the Detolf? I'd love to make room so I can display Donnie in the csbinet.

Back