Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're going to have to let me know on this one Ondi, I can't blindly put out money to Bay any more. I did see.GotG though, awesome awesome movie

I think many are feeling the same as you with Bay.

I will, I'll post some thoughts once I've seen it but I won't be going opening day though. I'm waiting for cheap Tuesday :lol GOTG looks amazing I hope to take the day off and see both :lecture

Bay can go $%#@ himself quite frankly, I'm ashamed I gave him my money yet again! :mad:

Sad thing is my young cousin friggin loved the movie, we are in the minority I'm afraid (as the box office shows aswell)

IGN gave it a mediocre review…off the top of my head I wanna say 6 outta 10…not that they are the be all end all…Im going in optimistically though (seems to be a trend)..im not comparing it to anything, and if it tells a good turtles story ill be happy…the one thing that will bother me is if there are these huge action scenes that make the characters and their development secondary, instead of using the action sets to fuel the characters..thats my biggest fear is that I go in and I'm watching CGI action crap that happens to include turtles instead of a turtles movie…the fact that the foot clan are paramilitary gi joes instead of ninjas worries me that that might just be the excuse to serve up these call of duty action scenes that bay loves….

img-jdp_tmnt_goodbye_my_brothers_02.jpg

random thought: which ninja turtle can hold their own against wolverine?? ..random ik..I think leo for sure, raph is a question mark, the others no way in hell

Fox would kick his a$$

Honestly though agree with your assessment and to conclude..........

..... Splinter would own him

Right on! He's the only normal one in the bunch. Raph while looking boss is pretty much ridiculous in size it has to be said. Good luck moving around in the sewers big fella

Right on! He's the only normal one in the bunch. Raph while looking boss is pretty much ridiculous in size it has to be said. Good luck moving around in the sewers big fella
Lol. Hoping that due to size the rest will be cheaper than Raph too. Kinda like they did with Optimus to Starscream. There's a difference of $500 all the way down to Ss

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I really hope they didn`t sexualize Fox and let her go "look at me, i`m so hot". That has nothing to do with April.

I really hope they didn`t sexualize Fox and let her go "look at me, i`m so hot". That has nothing to do with April.

Why the very thought of that is OUTRAAGEOUS!! :lol

but yeah that's gonna happen you can bet your house on it :wink1:

ArchieAdv_40-cover-pencils.jpg

A cover from the Archie comics

Ha! Bays movies make me want to vomit from all the over saturated sexual crap they put these women up to. I can see some but its out of control.

Honestly, I'd go underdog and say Donnie could probably own Logan.

i think logan could make turtle soup out of mikey and donnie without breaking a sweat..lol I'm a diehard turtles fan but god wolverine would use that adamantium and kill..leo, being the most skilled, i think would hold his own def...

i think logan could make turtle soup out of mikey and donnie without breaking a sweat..lol I'm a diehard turtles fan but god wolverine would use that adamantium and kill..leo, being the most skilled, i think would hold his own def...
If you were a diehard Turtles fan you'd know that Mikey has the most natural affinity for martial arts. Wolverine would win only because of his healing factor. He is a skilled warrior but the Turtles are better

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back