Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So for my pics this week I'm changing it up a little. Rather than cool art its the theme that strikes me with these (not that the art is bad at all :lol) but when I saw these they really struck me. The loss of their brothers has maybe been dealt with once or twice (as far as I can recall) in comic or cartoon. We all know how close they are and yeah I guess these pieces of art just got me thinking which was nice :) Hope you enjoy the series

View attachment 125218
That's amazing bro. Who's that by?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

"Goodbye my Brothers"

HrpvCeJ.jpg

Dang MM!! That's the business there love it!! Really love the 1990 movie turtles especially and the originals of course :clap

Read a few spoiler free movie reviews, it seems a real mixed bag at the moment. This suites me though, the lower my expectations the higher the chance I will enjoy it :lol

Read a few spoiler free movie reviews, it seems a real mixed bag at the moment. This suites me though, the lower my expectations the higher the chance I will enjoy it :lol
You're going to have to let me know on this one Ondi, I can't blindly put out money to Bay any more. I did see.GotG though, awesome awesome movie

Back