Statue Sideshow Superman Rebirth Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Sideshow. What's taking taking so long for this PO? I'm getting impatient.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I’m sure they’re getting back a lot of the money from the cancelled Gadot pfs with this.

Let's just hope history doesn't repeat like it did with the BVS WW piece.

Because that piece began much the same. With a beautiful headsculpt that didn't look like any particular actress. Now look what happened.:dunno

filip, you going for it?!?!

This one is a definite maybe. Her costume is pretty close to the classic version from what I can see so far and her face and body are gorgeous. If there are no surprises, I may buy this one and sell my OG WW PF. We'll see how it goes after the reveal. I'll have a decision to make if I really like her. Price will be a big factor as well.

Yea, I still want this as well. Need to still see the full reveal, tho.

Did SS jump the gun on this? We may be returning to the red trunks... https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/01/19/supermans-red-trunks-return-in-action-comics-1000

The article doesn't specify if it's just for the cover, or permanent, moving forward. I assume it's permanent because the cuffs are updated.

Action1000-LeeCVR2-hirez-720x1100.jpg

Hopefully not permanent. The Cavill suit designs but in more classic vibrant colours would be the perfect Superman suit for me.

I don't care about the trunks either way. As long as the boots are red (which they are) I'm fine with both styles. Just bring on that full reveal and preorder!

I don't care about the trunks either way. As long as the boots are red (which they are) I'm fine with both styles. Just bring on that full reveal and preorder!
I'm fine with both too. I really don't think they'll change it from what they've already showed though.

Classic all the way baby. Forget that NEW 52 and Rebirth garbage.

[RESIZE][/RESIZE]

Reading the internet, its sounds permanent. I hope they change the statue, if that's true. 70+ years with the trunks and 7 without, and then they return, it would be a statue with such a small history.

Although he doesn't look like that art for #1000 in anyway, Neither proud, nor victorious, nor honorable, the statue shows a Supes on edge and weary having just murder one of the most intelligent creatures known in the DCU, mind you, by ripping his F'N head off.

Some odd choices for a figure of Hope.

You'd think making a statue of Superman smiling causes some sort of horrible cancer. As much as I love a heat vision HS, it would be nice to have the option to switch it out with a smiling sculpt.

Back