Statue Sideshow Superman Rebirth Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to the full reveal. The belt is a bit clunky IMO but adding underoos isn't the answer for this piece. I would like to see someone produce the definitive classic Superman at some point.

I dunno the wording from DC makes it sound like just for this issue

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I am not sure, the Jim Lee interview sounded more permanent. Combining the classic with new elements (cuffs).
If the Trunks are back all is (almost - give Bats his trunks back also!) finally well back in the DC universe.

[RESIZE][/RESIZE]

Reading the internet, its sounds permanent. I hope they change the statue, if that's true. 70+ years with the trunks and 7 without, and then they return, it would be a statue with such a small history.

Although he doesn't look like that art for #1000 in anyway, Neither proud, nor victorious, nor honorable, the statue shows a Supes on edge and weary having just murder one of the most intelligent creatures known in the DCU, mind you, by ripping his F'N head off.

Some odd choices for a figure of Hope.

I'm sure that this will be a robotic version of Brainiac that he's destroyed and not the real deal. More like a robotic drone/android that's part of his mind hive.

Sideshow?? Hello? Are you there? Pre order, plz??

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

My guess is that Wonder Woman is January's preorder (already known of course :)), Superman is for February, and Batman in March.

Special appearance by Superman in Wonder Woman's blog:

300664_press32.jpg

I just find it sort of odd that both poses have them looking towards their left.

Where with both you don't have a front on view of their chests/emblems etc.

This looks soo good! Definitely gonna pre-order.

For any other UK collectors, is it best to get PF's straight from Sideshow despite the import costs or is there a better option?

Sorry if this question has already been asked/answered, but do we know what the EX version will include? Will it be a swap out hand holding a Brainiac head?

Thanks!

Sorry if this question has already been asked/answered, but do we know what the EX version will include? Will it be a swap out hand holding a Brainiac head?

Thanks!

That’s the theory unless they make a heat vison head.

We’ve already seen the switch-out hand, fist actually, so the hand holding Braniac’s head is almost certainly the EX.

And Slideshow's prices continue to go up. If the Wonder Woman is going to be $560, what's the Supes gonna be $600?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back